TF2 Scripts

boltoflightning

Guys. I need some serious help with this one.

I want to make a script using this https://pastebin.com/NE8xziR5

I just can't find anything anywhere on how to do it so I thought someone on the forums would know.

If someone can tell me that would be awesome. Thanks :D

Hmmm, I'm not too sure, but try putting it into your autoexec.cfg file. That kinda of script for me has not worked with that much success, but its worth a shot.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\cfg\autoexec.cfg

If you don't already have the file in there, make one.

3 hours ago, boltoflightning said:

please just somebody make the file for me. i can't do it.

Create a file named punny.cfg (or whatever you want just make sure the file extension is cfg). Paste that text in there and save it in the directory that mineturtle posted above. Find autoexec.cfg in that same directory and make a new line in it that says 

exec punny.cfg

go to your steam library, right click on TF2, go to properties and then click set launch options. add "-exec autoexec.cfg" (no quotes) to the launch option, hit OK, and you should be good to go. I guess you can do just -exec punny.cfg in your launch option but it's more convenient to have it in a separate file in my opinion, so you can put anything else you want in the autoexec and it will execute all of it, not just the punny.