Cant Find config Files (counter strike source portable)

So i have been playing around with a portable version of counter strike source. If you set the video to 1080 you can play the game just fine, BUT if you close the game and try to relaunch it, the game just crashes. This is consistent on every computer i have tested. The problem is also contained to the user account because if you try to run it on a new account it works just fine (so long as you don't change it to 1080). My conclusion is there is some sort of config file that is created when you set the game to 1080 that prohibits the game from relaunching. I have spent the past 2 hours looking for this file in the temp files and every other part of my computer (including hidden files). I have finally come here in hopes someone smarter can work this out. Click the link HERE to download the portable game and replicate my problem. 7zip is required for this game to run. This is just one of those problems that has me by the balls, any help, theories, or input would be GREATLY appreciated! 

21 minutes ago, jvfisch said:

--snip-

Most people wont download something some random has put on the forum.

it could be anything -tinfoil hat mode activated-

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

16 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Most people wont download something some random has put on the forum.

it could be anything -tinfoil hat mode activated-

You are free to do as you please :)

6 minutes ago, jvfisch said:

You are free to do as you please :)

downloads anyway, ill have a little look later when i get back from work

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

On 3/25/2017 at 5:49 AM, KOMTechAndGaming said:

downloads anyway, ill have a little look later when i get back from work

Any finds yet?