I've been wanting to do tests on the Radeon 7000 32M GPU I got in an old system that wasn't functional. The PC was sold to me for €10, and I wasn't expecting to find anything useful (I just love taking apart old hardware for nostalgic's sake). I did find the GPU, and after discovering the rest of the system was trashed, I needed to look for a new system that has a x8 AGP slot. Does anyone know of any place that I can look online where I can find something? 

Snapchat-939115722.jpg

Aspiring IT technician... The AF is getting in the way. Poet and PC enthusiast (of a lower caliber, so-to say) :)

As far as I've seen, a LGA 775 motherboard is as far as you're gonna go with AGP support. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

As far as I've seen, a LGA 775 motherboard is as far as you're gonna go with AGP support. 

That should be fine, I don't need anything new. I've got an extra 775 Pentium chip I'll use for the Radeon GPU, so I'll look from there. Thanks a ton!

Aspiring IT technician... The AF is getting in the way. Poet and PC enthusiast (of a lower caliber, so-to say) :)