DiskCryptor. Unable to access mounted drive.

APasz

For whatever reason I'm unable to make an account on the diskcryptor forums so I thought I'd see if anyone could help over here.

My problem started about a week ago when I had to temporarily unplug my RAID 10 array, 4 WD Red 3tb. After plugging it back in I couldn't mount it at all.

Guessed the volume header had messed up for some reason so I restored it. Now I can mount it but can't access the contents.

I tried to decrypt it twice and while it works without throwing errors, it never actually decrypts. Decryption completes but still only gives the option to decrypt.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-アパゾ

Ah yes I forgot to mention, using the built in Intel raid controller on my asrock z87 fatality pro mobo.

-アパゾ

The restored volume header is from your backup copy? You could try running testdisk.

Restored volume header is a backed up version.

Didn't even think to test the array, I'll check back when I've done that.

-アパゾ

On 20/03/2017 at 8:36 PM, Verrierr said:

The restored volume header is from your backup copy? You could try running testdisk.

Sorry for the delay.

I did a quick and deep search (using the intel/pc partition table type) for partitions and it initially came back with a fat 32 LBA and a NTFS partition. However when I went back to the filesystem utils, it said no partition available.

I'm obviously way out of my depth on this one.

-アパゾ

I started a new search using the none table type option just after posting. Do I have any hope?58d319a9cbf09_TD7raid16.png.bb8bcc6c3b4a285622d82717487e67d9.png

-アパゾ

I'd say only professional data recovery engineer can help you at this point. You could also try making a fresh topic here maybe somebody else can help you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

2 hours ago, Verrierr said:

I'd say only professional data recovery engineer can help you at this point. You could also try making a fresh topic here maybe somebody else can help you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I see, I was afraid you might say that.

-アパゾ