The Nokia 6 just seems like a big ripoff

Am I the only one who thinks that the Nokia 6 design is just a ripoff? the front glass from the htc 10, the body from the 2015 samsung galaxy A series, and the camera glass from the moto g4 (plus)

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

so, smartphones are all ripoffs of one another other than the mi mix. 

but these parts are more than it has a big screen hand no hardware buttons than the homebutten as apple wanted to sue samsung for their galaxy lineup....these parts are nearly exact copys. the camera flash is integrated the same way into the glass of the moto g and the form and rim of. the glass are the same

It looks like their Windows Phone's only running Android. They have been pretty consistent with their designs.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

Just now, luegnicl said:

but these parts are more than it has a big screen hand no hardware buttons than the homebutten as apple wanted to sue samsung for their galaxy lineup....these parts are nearly exact copys. the camera flash is integrated the same way into the glass of the moto g and the form and rim of. the glass are the same

its mix and match, nothing that's exactly a "copy". 

34 minutes ago, luegnicl said:

the front glass from the htc 10

Yeah, because no phone before or after the HTC 10 have had a glass front... Except you know, every single smartphone with a touch screen since like 2004.

the body from the 2015 samsung galaxy A series

What? You mean, like it has a camera on the back? The camera doesn't even look the same. It's not even the same finish on the back.

What is so similar about them? Yeah they are similar in that neither of them are covered in glass shards that would rend your hand as soon as you touched it...

the camera glass from the moto g4 (plus)

Yeah, they should have made the lens out of concrete. How dare they rip of the Moto G by using glass? Everybody knows that everyone who uses glass for their cameras are ripping off the Moto line of phones.

Every time I hear someone whine about how phones "are ripoffs" all I hear is "bawww why are car manufacturers ripping each other off? Look, the new Ferrari has 4 wheels just like the Porsche has! They clearly ripped off the steering wheel as well!". What the hell do you expect them to do? Make a 1 wheel car with a joystick instead of a steering wheel?

Phones, just like cars, are 95% the same, and when you start ignoring the remaining 5% then of course they will all be ripoffs.

You can point me to any smartphone ever created and I can point out how it is a ripoff of my old Galaxy S 2.

The Nokia 6? Yeah, they totally stole that design from my Galaxy S 2.

Front is made out of glass? Check.

It has a three buttons on the front? Check.

It's black? Check.

It is rectangular and made to be held in a hand? Check.

It has a speaker on the front? Check.

It has a camera on the front? Check.

It has a camera on the back? Check.

The camera is covered by glass? Check.

It has a flash near the camera sensor? Check.

It has volume buttons and power buttons on the sides? Check.

It has a charging port on the bottom? Check.

I could go on but I have literally already gone through how all sides but the top looks just like the Galaxy S 2.

Spoiler: Phones are designed the way they are because it is logical. The reason why the front is made out of glass is because it is the best way of doing it. The camera should be on the back because otherwise it would be really hard to take pictures. The list goes on.

Hey guys I need a hand my dell optiplex 780 is not booting up I get power to my fans my HDD drive kick in and sometimes gets a picture but It never picks up the hard drive so I cant install Windows I have been trying for months now to fix it and im starting to give up on it please help me. 

Many thanks,

Adam 

17 minutes ago, Adam Shaw said:

Hey guys I need a hand my dell optiplex 780 is not booting up I get power to my fans my HDD drive kick in and sometimes gets a picture but It never picks up the hard drive so I cant install Windows I have been trying for months now to fix it and im starting to give up on it please help me. 

Many thanks,

Adam 

Plug in the hard drive with another cable or port. Otherwise the HD is dead

30 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Yeah, because no phone before or after the HTC 10 have had a glass front... Except you know, every single smartphone with a touch screen since like 2004.

What? You mean, like it has a camera on the back? The camera doesn't even look the same. It's not even the same finish on the back.

What is so similar about them? Yeah they are similar in that neither of them are covered in glass shards that would rend your hand as soon as you touched it...

Yeah, they should have made the lens out of concrete. How dare they rip of the Moto G by using glass? Everybody knows that everyone who uses glass for their cameras are ripping off the Moto line of phones.

Every time I hear someone whine about how phones "are ripoffs" all I hear is "bawww why are car manufacturers ripping each other off? Look, the new Ferrari has 4 wheels just like the Porsche has! They clearly ripped off the steering wheel as well!". What the hell do you expect them to do? Make a 1 wheel car with a joystick instead of a steering wheel?

Phones, just like cars, are 95% the same, and when you start ignoring the remaining 5% then of course they will all be ripoffs.

You can point me to any smartphone ever created and I can point out how it is a ripoff of my old Galaxy S 2.

The Nokia 6? Yeah, they totally stole that design from my Galaxy S 2.

Front is made out of glass? Check.

It has a three buttons on the front? Check.

It's black? Check.

It is rectangular and made to be held in a hand? Check.

It has a speaker on the front? Check.

It has a camera on the front? Check.

It has a camera on the back? Check.

The camera is covered by glass? Check.

It has a flash near the camera sensor? Check.

It has volume buttons and power buttons on the sides? Check.

It has a charging port on the bottom? Check.

I could go on but I have literally already gone through how all sides but the top looks just like the Galaxy S 2.

Spoiler: Phones are designed the way they are because it is logical. The reason why the front is made out of glass is because it is the best way of doing it. The camera should be on the back because otherwise it would be really hard to take pictures. The list goes on.

Check some pictures of these phones. It is not about the materials.....For example, the camera is of course made from glass, but look at the design, and look at the design of the fpscanner and the capacitive buttons and the rims of the housing and compare them to the given examples. They are ripoffs. The housing is something you could argue about. But the design of the camera glass and especially the design of the button department on the front glass are exact design copys.

Edited by luegnicl

8 minutes ago, luegnicl said:

Check some pictures of these phones. It is not about the materials.....For example, the camera is of course made from glass, but look at the design, and look at the design of the fpscanner and the capacitive buttons and the rims of the housing and compare them to the given examples. They are ripoffs. The housing is something you could argue about. But the design of the camera glass and especially the design of the button department on the front glass are exact design copys.

Of course all smartphones have something in common. But in the case you get a dajavu experience when you look at some design elemts it is a rip-off/copy.