Installing a 960 Pro 512GB

Vaskeklut

Hey guys!

So I bought a new NVME M.2 960 Pro, plugged it into my computer as shown in the manual.

But I does not show up in my computer. I did install the samsung NVME drivers.

The only place I can see it, so that I know its not broken (I think) is in something called BSS(BBS) boot priorities(?) in the BIOS. There it is listed as number 2.

The motherboard is a GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 mini itx motherboard. 

Have anyone installed this before, or knows how it is done? Cus I cant seem to find any info on it anywhere. So I would appreciate some help here.

Consider me a super noob, so I might get lost if the solution is something advanced, bare with me please.

Thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, VVoltor said:

You'll have to create a partition. Open Disk Manager and see if it shows there

Damn, I feel more super nooby now :D THanks dude. I just did "create simple volume" and that was it :D

Just now, Vaskeklut said:

Damn, I feel more super nooby now :D THanks dude. I just did "create simple volume" and that was it :D

No worries, the first time doing these things it's not always super obvious how it works. This is such a common issue, I knew straight away what was wrong :)

Does you mum know you're here?

Just now, VVoltor said:

No worries, the first time doing these things it's not always super obvious how it works. This is such a common issue, I knew straight away what was wrong :)

Well, I know for next time at least :D Now I just need to use a migration software, and all is done. Thanks again dude, have a nice weekend :)