Total War: Warhammer Books?

So I really like fantasy adventure books (Ranger's Apprentice being my all time favorite series) but I've been playing Total War: Warhammer and I think it would be the perfect setting for a book series so I though,"Has anyone wrote anything?" and sure enough there are 1,001 books set in the Warhammer 40k universe talking about Space Marines and a 10,000 year long galactic civil war.  But I want to know if there are any books set in the same era as the game, I want swords, sieges and magic like the game.  I've found this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Total-War-Lord-Chaos-Warhammer/1784964042/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489688270&sr=8-1&keywords=Total+War%3A+Lord+of+Chaos+(Warhammer) which is about the Chaos peeps killing everyone which sounds right down my ally but I'm wondering if there are any other books that are out there?  And if I should jump into the main Warhammer 40k universe which books should I start with? Preferably on Amazon so I can get that sweet next day shipping.  Thanks!

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

There's plenty of books in the Warhammer fantasy universe, they are published by the Black Library just like the 40k novels.

Have a look here for the full list: http://www.blacklibrary.com/Warhammer/whfb-novs

If you like the universe, you'll definitely enjoy the books. Just don't expect it to be the pinnacle of fantasy litterature.

Also be sure to check reviews, some of the authors are just bad.