which to buy Galaxy S6 or S6 edge or S7 ?

maria2244
Go to solution Solved by Blackhole890,

1.- If we compare performance, s6 will beat iphone 6 easily (not even 6s). Atm, iphone 7 is the king but if you are a multi-tasker, the iphone 7 will get beaten by the s7 easily since s7 has 4gb ram vs 2gb. Remember that S6 and S7 have more battery and Super AMOLED display, which means that the colour black is going to be a real black (because the pixels itself turns off, so you could save power by using a black wallpaper, etc) + 2k display (1440x2560) against IPS HD (1334 x 750) display. On the other hand, S6 32GB  vs 16GB. In the case of S7 vs IP7 would be 32gb + microSD vs 32gb... And remember that IP7 doesnt have any headphone jack so you will need to have a bluetooth or an adapter. About cameras s6 has the best of this comparison which is 16 vs 12x3. And finally, iOS vs Android... The chances to personalize Android is huge against iOS such as custom ROMs, Xposed mods, etc. The rest is about your preferences...

2.- S7 since its more comfortable because of the back side curves and better improved CPU.

3.- For custom personalization, you dont need to be a root user. For full customization, yes, you will need to be root so you could change everything you want (+ if you root, you will lose your warranties because it can damage your phone.)

4.- If you research yes.

m using iPhone since a long time

iPhone 4s and iPhone 6

now I want to move to Galaxy

after I watched that video

-

but I have some questions :

1-do you think the Galaxy s6 or s6 edge better than the iPhone 6 or 7 ?

2-which one to buy galaxy s6 or s6 edge or s7 ?

3-in galaxy can we download and install tweaks like cydia in iPhone ?

4-also can I have the iPhone theme on my new galaxy s6 or 7 ?

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

to answer your questions in order

1. Yes and Yes. They are both better than iphones

2. I would wait for the S8 to come out personally, (it better), but if you cant wait the get the S7 edge (or S7)

3. Yes you can, its called rooting and if you want help with that DM me, i can help you with that

4. Possibly but probably not

1. Yes, much better.

2. S7, feels great, looks great, performs great, overall is a fantastic phone.

3. Yes and no, you'd have to root the phone, but by doing so, I'm pretty sure you'd be getting even more control than Cydia offers for IOS devices.

4. Maybe, it depends on if someone has an IOS launcher for Android.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1. It's all about personal preference, but I think that the Galaxy Devices are great.

2. Depends on how much cheaper the S6 is, but the S7 is quite a bit faster.

3  It's called rooting, and it's quite easy.

4. Yes, there are themes in the Google Play Store

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Get an LG Aristo.

It's cheap and it's great. Only $120. 

But that's irrelevant.

I recommend an S6. 

Besides the already answered questions...  the s6 has IR which is a good tweak for controll remote while the s7 doesn't have it.

The s6 doesn't have a slot for sd card nor can you takeout/replace the battery.

The s7 should be water resistant

I don't think there is much difference in performance (s7 is slighter but not more quicker)

And btw the edge has a bigger battery than the normal one

1.- If we compare performance, s6 will beat iphone 6 easily (not even 6s). Atm, iphone 7 is the king but if you are a multi-tasker, the iphone 7 will get beaten by the s7 easily since s7 has 4gb ram vs 2gb. Remember that S6 and S7 have more battery and Super AMOLED display, which means that the colour black is going to be a real black (because the pixels itself turns off, so you could save power by using a black wallpaper, etc) + 2k display (1440x2560) against IPS HD (1334 x 750) display. On the other hand, S6 32GB  vs 16GB. In the case of S7 vs IP7 would be 32gb + microSD vs 32gb... And remember that IP7 doesnt have any headphone jack so you will need to have a bluetooth or an adapter. About cameras s6 has the best of this comparison which is 16 vs 12x3. And finally, iOS vs Android... The chances to personalize Android is huge against iOS such as custom ROMs, Xposed mods, etc. The rest is about your preferences...

2.- S7 since its more comfortable because of the back side curves and better improved CPU.

3.- For custom personalization, you dont need to be a root user. For full customization, yes, you will need to be root so you could change everything you want (+ if you root, you will lose your warranties because it can damage your phone.)

4.- If you research yes.

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

None of them. Go for a better speced but lower prized alternative such as the Oneplus 3t.

From experience honestly