Low-spec and free-ish games for a laptop

Underi

Alright, so I am not taking my desktop with me to my father's place. I visit him every second weekend and am there until sunday. I usually don't have anything to do other than watch netflix from xbox or be on my laptop. I don't really have many games on it because it doesn't run almost anything. It's from 2009. If you guys know any low-spec games that are free or a few eurs, be sure to tell me! Specs if you want them : AMD Athlon 2 M340, 4GB ram, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

World of Tanks seems to run on anything and its free. you can get a headstart in it by finding some shilling youtuber to get a code for premium/gold

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Damascus said:

World of Tanks seems to run on anything and its free. you can get a headstart in it by finding some shilling youtuber to get a code for premium/gold

The normal WoT doesn't run, would sure play if it did (got a T-34-85 on it) but the world of tanks blitz runs pretty good.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

Just now, Underi said:

The normal WoT doesn't run, would sure play if it did (got a T-34-85 on it) but the world of tanks blitz runs pretty good.

bummer

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Really depends on what time of games you like, but I just started playing Soda Dungeon on Steam. (Also available on mobile devices) Seriously so addicting

If you're into PvP games and have stable internet connection for multiplayer, Smite is pretty easy to run on low end systems.