Where to buy Swiftech H320 in Aus

Go to solution Solved by hehehehhehehehe,

Pc case gear have them for sale :)

Edit: just re-read the post and checked PCCG and I believe they should be getting them back in stock because someone asked about it on FB.

I have been doing some research on an good, affordable 360mm AIO and it seems the best option for me at this point is the H320. But the problem is, I can't find it anywhere as it seems that PC case gear and Scorptec have stopped stocking them.

If anyone can find somewhere in Aus that sells them (preferably not ebay) please post a link. 

Thanks

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Why a 360mm AIO? Do you not think you have reached a point where you should consider a custom loop instead when a 240mm AIO isn't enough for you?

Edit: just re-read the post and checked PCCG and I believe they should be getting them back in stock because someone asked about it on FB.

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

only the 220 but i guess the guy could call up and maybe get something arranged 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Thanks

Thanks

Any reason you haven't considered a custom loop?

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

hey guys, i was actually the one that asked them on facebook, because i placed an order for one, as it showed that they had them in stock and earlier today i got an email from them saying there was a "discrepancy" in their stock levels, meaning they didn't have one and currently have no eta, pretty frustrating

Any reason you haven't considered a custom loop?

I have thought about it, but I have no real knowledge of water cooling parts and this is my first build.

I have thought about it, but I have no real knowledge of water cooling parts and this is my first build.

Dude I'm the same, I don't want things to be too difficult for my first build.