connecting monitor to laptop

zxcbn

HI guys . i want to connect my monitor to my laptop so i can play with two monitors but when i want to play i can see the game only on the  laptop or the  monitor and cant see on both at the same time and i know the reason because i have tow GPUs one is onboard and other is gt 920M . so how can i do this ?

1 minute ago, zxcbn said:

HI guys . i want to connect my monitor to my laptop so i can play with two monitors but when i want to play i can see the game only on the  laptop or the  monitor and cant see on both at the same time and i know the reason because i have tow GPUs one is onboard and other is gt 920M . so how can i do this ?

Check the options in the game most games should have monitor option for ex: Display Output <1> change it to Display Output <2> you should have similar options in game.

10 minutes ago, zxcbn said:

If the game doesn't give you that option, Change primary displayin windows display manager (rightclick on desktop).

Might help