CD Keys Pre Order

Has anyone pre-ordered from here before? 

ME:A is currently £33 on there so that's much cheaper than anywhere at the moment. I want to get it on launch day, so I don't think it will be much cheaper anywhere else at launch. 

Origin has is it up for £50 on pre-order at the moment. 

I just wanted to know if they are trustworthy enough to actually have the key on launch day?? It says it will be, I just want to make sure. 

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mass-effect-andromeda-pc-origin-cd-key

Thanks everyone

(please don't question my morals of using a grey re-seller)

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

32 minutes ago, JSind11 said:

Has anyone pre-ordered from here before? 

ME:A is currently £33 on there so that's much cheaper than anywhere at the moment. I want to get it on launch day, so I don't think it will be much cheaper anywhere else at launch. 

Origin has is it up for £50 on pre-order at the moment. 

I just wanted to know if they are trustworthy enough to actually have the key on launch day?? It says it will be, I just want to make sure. 

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mass-effect-andromeda-pc-origin-cd-key

Thanks everyone

(please don't question my morals of using a grey re-seller)

I would suggest kinguin.net

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

how can they get preorder keys?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

47 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

how can they get preorder keys?

Grey market

24 minutes ago, fpo said:

Grey market

Ya, the mysterious grey marked where cdkeys pop out of no where.....?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

56 minutes ago, fpo said:

Grey market

But it's preorder how can they get it without being legit?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

22 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

This is what i was confused about, I have put a request through to the website to get them to confirm if they can provide a guarantee that if i pre-order they will have the key available on launch.

Unless they are selling them at a loss on purpose or have them from scratch to start with, I don't see how they can have them?

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

3 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

Grey Market. 

Dude, if they're selling cd keys for 33 GBP before the game even launches then they have to be stolen. I don't know how they did it but that just doesn't make sense otherwise since if they're pre-order keys then those people are taking a serious haircut. I have no moral objection to reselling cd keys because I see it as one in the same as reselling used console games but this just seems super fishy to me.

1 hour ago, Seamonster420 said:

Dude, if they're selling cd keys for 33 GBP before the game even launches then they have to be stolen. I don't know how they did it but that just doesn't make sense otherwise since if they're pre-order keys then those people are taking a serious haircut. I have no moral objection to reselling cd keys because I see it as one in the same as reselling used console games but this just seems super fishy to me.

Ya, they hacked the Key Server and stole not existing Keys. Sometimes i wonder what People think. The Keystores sell preorder Keys they dont have yet. Its that simple.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Praesi said:

Ya, they hacked the Key Server and stole not existing Keys. Sometimes i wonder what People think. The Keystores sell preorder Keys they dont have yet. Its that simple.

Yeah I think they are ones they don't have yet, then just end up getting them on release day and passing them on. 

1 hour ago, JSind11 said:

Yeah I think they are ones they don't have yet, then just end up getting them on release day and passing them on. 

but how do they turn a profit?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

1 hour ago, SCHISCHKA said:

but how do they turn a profit?

The only way they could is if a) the keys are totally bogus or b) they somehow got their hands on these keys by hook or by crook in which case EA is probably aware of this and just won't activate the stolen keys. Either way it's scam city. I could also see a scenario where in somebody pre-orders the game just for all the extra kit that comes with the pre-order and they have no interest in the actual game so they just sell off the key to recoup some cost. Or maybe the store they bought their pre-order through doesn't allow you to cancel pre-orders without a surcharge so they figure they might as well sell it off if they won't get all their money back anyway. I haven't pre-ordered a game since Half Life 2 though so I'm not sure if such a practice is still common. I have heard of situations where a game developer will find out about people scalping their pre-orders and go in and cancel the order on their end to discourage the practice. When this happens the scalpers still has your money and you're left without a game, and I don't believe either GreenMan or KingUin have any mechanism to offer refunds or any kind of recourse when this happens as they just facilitate a deal between two private entities. I would avoid.

They are very trustworth. Although I trust g2a etc, I trust cdkeys even more and I've pre ordered quite a bit from the over the last few years.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

When you buy from g2a etc you buy from a Marketplace of users, kinda like ebay. When you buy from cdkeys you buy directly from them, which is the route I prefer to go if the price is close to what you get from g2a.

From their F.A.Q "

• Why are your products so cheap? Our management team have over thirty years of combined experience within the industry with an extensive network of suppliers and contacts from which to source products. We buy from all corners of the globe to ensure the cheapest possible prices and as we only sell products in digital form we're able to make significant savings on postage and related expenses - we then pass these reductions on to you, which ensures our pricing is the most competitive around"

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I've bought dozens of games from Cdkeys before. At this point they're my go to, i've never had a key that doesn't work. Usually the keys are sent a day or two before release, i've had the odd one or two on the day of release but that has been rare. Glad to see another Mass Effect fan, good luck out there pathfinder.

PC Specs: i5 4690K, MSI GTX 970 Gaming, 16GB Crucial Ballistx Tactical at 1866Mhz, MSI Guard Pro, 120GB Crucial MX100, 4TB HGST HDD, NZXT H440 Black/Blue

Phone: Oneplus 3 w/ Moto 360 2nd gen

Consoles: New 3DS XL, Xbox One, Nintendo switch soon hopefully.

4 hours ago, Xenti3 said:

I've bought dozens of games from Cdkeys before. At this point they're my go to, i've never had a key that doesn't work. Usually the keys are sent a day or two before release, i've had the odd one or two on the day of release but that has been rare. Glad to see another Mass Effect fan, good luck out there pathfinder.

So I decided to just ask them if they can guarantee it, well they didn't out right confirm it, but I am happy with the response. 

I have bought from them before without issue, but never pre-ordered hence the topic. 

collage-1488614691076.jpg

15 hours ago, JSind11 said:

So I decided to just ask them if they can guarantee it, well they didn't out right confirm it, but I am happy with the response. 

I have bought from them before without issue, but never pre-ordered hence the topic. 

collage-1488614691076.jpg

No worries, Looking forward to andromeda too. Are you going for the EA access trial before launch too? As far as i know the progress carries it starts on the 16th has unlimited multiplyer. And 10 hours of campaign access, i devised a plan i will play multiplayer until the 22nd. On the 22nd the games releases at 10pm UK time, so i will start that round midday then i can play until my copy unlocks or however long i want to at the time if i like it, assuming progress carries.

PC Specs: i5 4690K, MSI GTX 970 Gaming, 16GB Crucial Ballistx Tactical at 1866Mhz, MSI Guard Pro, 120GB Crucial MX100, 4TB HGST HDD, NZXT H440 Black/Blue

9 hours ago, Xenti3 said:

No worries, Looking forward to andromeda too. Are you going for the EA access trial before launch too? As far as i know the progress carries it starts on the 16th has unlimited multiplyer. And 10 hours of campaign access, i devised a plan i will play multiplayer until the 22nd. On the 22nd the games releases at 10pm UK time, so i will start that round midday then i can play until my copy unlocks or however long i want to at the time if i like it, assuming progress carries.

Nah, I've sorted my days off with work and the boss (wife) so that I can download it on the 22nd, then I have it all to myself for the 23rd.

Im also not particularly keen on EA. So don't want to give them the monthly subscription. Which is unfortunate when they make your favourite game series. 

4 hours ago, JSind11 said:

Nah, I've sorted my days off with work and the boss (wife) so that I can download it on the 22nd, then I have it all to myself for the 23rd.

Im also not particularly keen on EA. So don't want to give them the monthly subscription. Which is unfortunate when they make your favourite game series. 

I'm not a massive fan of EA either but ill do it for 1 month then cancel it so i can get the trial. I'm a university student and i found out the other day that i have to go in to do a live software demo on the 24th :( at least ihave the wednesday ands the thursday.