Witcher 3 or Horizon Zero Dawn?

LyricalRain018

Hey guys i am going to build a pc in april. I already have a ps4. I am going to buy 3 games. Hitman(PC), Pokemon Sun(3DS) and 1 more game. I cant decide which one to buy - The Witcher 3 (PC) or Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4). Can you guys help me out?

P.S. The first 2 games are fixed

Judging by experience (Witcher 3) and reviews (H:Zero) Id drop hitman and get the other 2, that's just my 2cents though - Although, id buy Horizon now and play whilst you wait for PC build and get W3 later as it's pretty cheap now (G2A, Kinguin)

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

2 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

Judging by experience (Witcher 3) and reviews (H:Zero) Id drop hitman and get the other 2, that's just my 2cents though - Although, id buy Horizon now and play whilst you wait for PC build and get W3 later as it's pretty cheap now (G2A, Kinguin)

I cant buy anything now. I have to buy after i have built my pc. Btw, the first 2 games are fixed.

On 3/2/2017 at 2:03 AM, LyricalRain018 said:

Hey guys i am going to build a pc in april. I already have a ps4. I am going to buy 3 games. Hitman(PC), Pokemon Sun(3DS) and 1 more game. I cant decide which one to buy - The Witcher 3 (PC) or Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4). Can you guys help me out?

Buy the console games, get the PC games for free/cheap through trading, gift cards, or contests.

Edit: Also, don't buy from G2A/Kinguin like suggested. You can get everything legitimately and cheaper without having to pirate or buy from blackmarkets like that.

1 hour ago, stealth80 said:

don't listen to this guy. out of all the games you can get from G2A or Kinguin, Witcher 3 is NOT one of them. 

plus Witcher 3 GOTY goes on sale relatively often, either from GOG or another outlet such as Steam. 

1 hour ago, LyricalRain018 said:

that's pretty tough, honestly. 

what are your PC specs? 

22 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

what are your PC specs? 

i5 7500 and gtx 1070

50 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

don't listen to this guy. out of all the games you can get from G2A or Kinguin, Witcher 3 is NOT one of them. 

plus Witcher 3 GOTY goes on sale relatively often, either from GOG or another outlet such as Steam. 

that's pretty tough, honestly. 

what are your PC specs? 

https://www.g2a.com/?search=witcher 3

https://www.kinguin.net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=witcher+3

thanks

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

2 hours ago, LyricalRain018 said:

Hitman has got to go lol it's just not on par with Witcher 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn imo, you know Witcher 3 is just one of those games that just has so much playability its unbelievable, my friend has over 300 hours into just one play through. Now Horizon Zero Dawn I haven't played personally but it just looks great, I feel that's a must for PS4 owners. Do yourself a favor and get both.

CPU: i7-7700k 5.0Ghz, Cooling: Corsair H115i, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming M7, RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200, GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X, Storage: 240GB MyDigitalSSD NVMe M.2, Two 2TB Seagate HDD, PSU: EVGA 850w G2, Case: Phanteks Luxe Tempered Glass, Display: 22" 1080p Samsung S22C350 (NOT for long lol) Keyboard: Corsair K70 Lux RGB, Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS, Sound: Corsair VOID + 2.1 Channel Speaker System, OS: Windows 10
PCPartPicker List

Witcher 3 is a Masterpiece and a must have. You can even enhance it with mods.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Witcher 3 goty is cheap, huge (150h+) and one ofthe best games ever made.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

From what I've heard of Horizon Zero Dawn it may not be very far below the standard of The Witcher 3. But if you haven't played TW3 yet that would still be my choice to play first of the two (though I admit a lot of PC bias).

I consider The Witcher 3 to be required gaming for the current gen, so get that. Also it goes on sale for dirt cheap all the time as has been pointed out by the other commenters in this thread, I got my GOTY copy in a Steam sale for like $30. Cannot speak to the other game because it's console tra--I mean, I don't have a PS4 so I know nothing about it. 

BTW why are the other games "fixed"? Have you already bought the games or are you just dying to play them?

8 hours ago, Seamonster420 said:

BTW why are the other games "fixed"? Have you already bought the games or are you just dying to play them?

Yeah i'm dying to play them. They're 2 of my favorite frachises and i've been waiting for them for months, if not years