60D? 600D? 650D???? Which one is best price to performance?

its all about the glass man, there are photos taken with a t1i and a $1000 lens that blow away photos taken with the 1dx and shit glass 

Keep in mind he's focusing on video and not photos!

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Keep in mind he's focusing on video and not photos!

I had a look at some 600D footage, and to me it looks pretty good, so anything above it should be better right?

Hoping to get a good deal at christmas or a bit after on a 700D or a 70D.

I apologise for being a Canon fanboy  :P

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I had a look at some 600D footage, and to me it looks pretty good, so anything above it should be better right?

Hoping to get a good deal on either a 700D or a 70D.

On paper yes, although really it's all features. For the end result it's all about the lenses!

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

On paper yes, although really it's all features. For the end result it's all about the lenses!

I had a look on here, and the higher end model has quite a lot going for it, like 190ms less shutter lag, more battery life ect... 

So if I get it for a good price I think that's worth getting. I'd like to hear your opinions on this.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Hoping to get a good deal at christmas or a bit after on a 700D or a 70D.

a 700d is pretty good, but god no don't get it if you can help it buy a t4i for much cheaper. And the same damn camera to boot

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

a 700d is pretty good, but god no don't get it if you can help it buy a t4i for much cheaper. And the same damn camera to boot

So more like 70D or 650D?

So more like 70D or 650D?

yes, 600d is now to old really. either 70d or 650d 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Ok, great!

Pretty much what's been said already. The 600D should be able to be found at some really nice price points, although the 650D has some nice additions.

The 700D doesn't really have a ton over the 650D however other than a very slightly better price. If you can get the 700D at almost the same price as the 650D however there's no reason not to go with it over the older model.

As for the 60D, it depends on the price premium really over the 650D/700D. If they are relatively close (within $100-200-ish) of each other, the 60D is indeed the higher end model, although it is also an older model.

The 70D introduces all the news from the 650 and 700D over the 60D but is priced much higher - too high imho when compared to what the 60D is priced at currently. It's also worth noting that the 60D has the better battery life rating, although the difference should be fairly minimal in the real world. In practice they are near identical, just that the 70D has some more niche appeal on paper.

Pretty much what's been said already. The 600D should be able to be found at some really nice price points, although the 650D has some nice additions.

The 700D doesn't really have a ton over the 650D however other than a very slightly better price. If you can get the 700D at almost the same price as the 650D however there's no reason not to go with it over the older model.

As for the 60D, it depends on the price premium really over the 650D/700D. If they are relatively close (within $100-200-ish) of each other, the 60D is indeed the higher end model, although it is also an older model.

The 70D introduces all the news from the 650 and 700D over the 60D but is priced much higher - too high imho when compared to what the 60D is priced at currently. It's also worth noting that the 60D has the better battery life rating, although the difference should be fairly minimal in the real world. In practice they are near identical, just that the 70D has some more niche appeal on paper.

If I get a good deal on the higher end models, I shall go for one of them but if not then a triple digit model should be just fine I guess.