Asus VX239H vs Asus SonicMaster MX239H

Polish_Laska

Is the only difference between those 2 the speakers and 1 technology in the monitor or is there more.

cannot decide what to get as it seems VX239H is the same but doesn't have the speakers and its cheaper.

I have the MX279H (Silver) and my brother has the VX279H (Black) and the only difference we have noticed in the black doesn't come with the ICE Speakers, which are actually alright. And the black one has a display port, vga & HDMI whereas the silver has 2xHDMI and 1xVGA

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

I have the MX279H (Silver) and my brother has the VX279H (Black) and the only difference we have noticed in the black doesn't come with the ICE Speakers, which are actually alright. And the black one has a display port, vga & HDMI whereas the silver has 2xHDMI and 1xVGA

which one would you choose?

I prefer the look of the silver one personally, I don't use the built in speakers as I have another pair so its up to you. If you have a pair of better speakers then just either get which one looks best to you, or the cheapest one as the screen technology is identical. 

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

I prefer the look of the silver one personally, I don't use the built in speakers as I have another pair so its up to you. If you have a pair of better speakers then just either get which one looks best to you, or the cheapest one as the screen technology is identical. 

Thanks for all the advice man, got VX229H in the end and its amazing! Plus 70 pounds less than the one I wanted in the first place :D.