Au Contraire, Frigidaire

Builder

Proof.jpeg  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is Builder the smartest person on this board?

• Yes
    • Unquestionably
    • Why do you even need to ask?
    • Signs point to yes
    • Reply hazy try again
    • Ask again later

In an uncharacteristically shallow display of idiocy, my good friend, comrade, and occasionally saucy business partner @Kloaked has committed what we in-the-know know as a shitepost, an assay, a farticle if you will. (this is not to say that Mr. Kloaked is not normally an idiot, but simply that the depth of his ignorance is ordinarily far greater. if his ignorance were a mountain, it would be the marianas trench, the mount everest of oceanly low points.) As to the accusation of my shallowness, I will have you know SIR that I have an IQ score of at least 255,000 IQ points as verified to me by the most stringent of Facebook quizzes. It is theoretically impossible for me to be wrong about any subject at any time, and empirically speaking, it hasn't happened yet either. And I do realize that I am nowhere near as stupid as most people on here, (how many other people have an IQ of over 500,000,000,000 points? 14? 69? 2? -8?) and for that I do apologize for not fully comprehending your categorically inane babbling about freedom of expression.

Nonetheless, of all the subjects on which I am not wrong, I am unquestionably the most not wrong about politics. I consider being not-wrong a serious hobby of mine to which I devote a serious portion of my time. The profit margin on this time spent is not great in this forum as it continually refuses to recognize the extremely high level of not-wrongedness I have achieved. You would recognize this if you knew me in real life because I have received as an award for this massively ignoble achievement the word "GULLIBLE" tattooed across my forehead in Futura Bold. (I wanted Arial but all they had was Helvetica which is a shitty ripoff of Arial if you ask me) When the human race is broiled to death by global cooling, the history of monumental not-wrongedness will go something like this: Plato => Kant => Julian Casablancas => Builder. (unquestionably. i have proven the preceding in immaculately exquisite propositional logic. it is deductively true.)

As for The Strokes videos, they exist in my post as an open kitchen does in a high-end restaurant. You know my thinking was made with high-quality ingredients and I have nothing to hide. You can see here the meat cleaver, the stovetop, the bloodied stump of an arm that I accidentally hacked off while preparing intellectual gnocchi last night. You see, Mr. Kloaked, (or do you prefer Doctor? yeah, it suits you better. doctor of flunkosophy) you can really only use the "OP doesn't like other people's opinions" once before you run into an infinite regress of logic and reason (as proved by Fallacy Man) because in saying so you have established yourself as not liking other peoples opinions and yet have not actually done anything to refute them. This is to say in so many other words: right back atcha', asshole.

Furthermore, if I really did not like other peoples' opinions, I would perhaps not have spend or continue to spend so much of my time soliciting them, hmmm? In fact I love other peoples' opinions, I just find the vast majority of peoples' opinions ugly, boring, and stupid. Of course, the world is often ugly, boring, and stupid, and you have to admit there is always something redeeming, some je ne SAY WHAT in ignorance that makes the world go round. Nonetheless, I do happen to find opinions such as "George Soros should be the next Hitler" to be particularly distasteful, and SHOCKER I do find it particularly disquieting that you don't. You see, these are in the category of opinions that would have made Nixon's toes curl to say the least. Now if Mr. and Mrs. Ultra-Nationalist over here were proposing something like proletarian internationalism or "sex and burgers on the beach, for all, forever" (as I do) we might have something interesting to discuss. It's just that this whole fascism business has been done to death, hasn't it? We fought a good two wars on this shit before all those European Nationalists decided to pack it in for the greater good. White nationalism is passé in the worst possible sense, and if this isn't already painfully obvious to you keyboard neoreactionaries consider why all of your intellectual heroes died at the latest nearly 100 years ago. Those pasty white motherfuckers with the sadomasochistic mustaches couldn't even hold their own against those degenerate Russkies and stupid American liberals in 1942. (see https://twitter.com/BiasBe/status/812109660824207360 for infallible proof of this fact) By all means, keep spouting your bullshit, just don't be surprised when I don't want to listen to it.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Even though I highly disagree with your politics, this is an 11/10 shitpost. :) 

All things considered, this is a pretty good start to my day.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I thought you were not coming back ever.  Didn't you just have another long inane post about how LTTF was the bane of your existence?  Why do you torture yourself so?

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

What did I just read?

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise

Just now, arbellason55 said:

What did I just read?

I think it wants more pudding...just give it some pudding.

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium