FPS Mouse...

K352

I have an mx master on hand, I feel the delay is too long. I want a mouse that I can comfortably play OW with 

(Requirements:

High end optical sensor

under 100 usd on amazon

I like mice that weigh over 100g)

My brother has a zowie fk1 which I like the sensor of but the shape crushes my pinky and the finger beside it.

Im between deathadder elite and m65pro RGB

EDIT: I'm not a mouse expert but I dont use my palm or grip the mouse so I use fingertip right? (I weakly carry the mouse from the sides with my finger tips but I also rest my palm on it (Not fully))

But the Mx master is really comfortable and ergonomic it just doesnt have the specs.

I personally like razer deathadder! its a very similar design to the old microsoft intellimouse 3.0 that was the king of mices back in the days...

Just to list a few:

• Logitech G403 , G502/G402
  • Razer Deathadder series (wouldn't recommend due to many complaints about inconsistent quality)
  • Zowie FK mouse or EC series
  • Corsair M series
  • Mionix Castor
  • Steelseries Rival/Sensei series

Before buying one, consider researching each of these so it matches your preferences.

I have a G403 and it's one of the (if not) best mouses I've used.

10 hours ago, Jobinx said:

Just to list a few:

• Logitech G403 , G502/G402
  • Razer Deathadder series (wouldn't recommend due to many complaints about inconsistent quality)
  • Zowie FK mouse or EC series
  • Corsair M series
  • Mionix Castor
  • Steelseries Rival/Sensei series

Before buying one, consider researching each of these so it matches your preferences.

I have a G403 and it's one of the (if not) best mouses I've used.

I hate ambidextrous mice and small ones, I've tried FKs and I dont like them.

17 hours ago, kladzen said:

I personally like razer deathadder! its a very similar design to the old microsoft intellimouse 3.0 that was the king of mices back in the days...

I hate razer products sorry.

Im thinking of getting M65Pro but Im not sure. I like the weight and grip so if any of you have ohter stuff that I didnt rule out you can comment it.

6 minutes ago, K352 said:

Im thinking of getting M65Pro but Im not sure. I like the weight and grip so if any of you have ohter stuff that I didnt rule out you can comment it.

I guess it depends on how hardcore of an FPS gamer you are. If you enjoy casually playing overwatch or battlefield then sure M65 is a great choice. But it is almost universally considered bad to have a mouse as heavy as the M65 if your a low sens player in a game like csgo (more hardcore about fps). The heaviest mouse you will find csgo pros using is the Deathadder really, and if you look at RocketNinjaJumps youtube videos he also favors a lighter mouse.

The Zowie EC2A I think would be a great choice. 

The mionix castor is also a good choice

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues