Help me make a decision XLR cable

Tweed

3 minutes ago, Schubaltz said:

I have used dozens of GLS cables in the past, so I'd recommend those as I've had little to no issues with them.

Thanks. Do you have any complaints about it or is there any static noise? I heard that XLR cables have like static noise or something. How's the quality of the cable?

4 minutes ago, Tweed said:

Thanks. Do you have any complaints about it or is there any static noise? I heard that XLR cables have like static noise or something. How's the quality of the cable?

Cable quality was fine, no issues at all. However, these GLS cables I used were used a lot from stage to private recordings so they had some wear and some eventually failed. Private use will be fine, however.

12 hours ago, Tweed said:

If you want THE BEST, you cant get any better the Van Damme Cable and the neutrik connectors. But the connectors are like $4 each and the cable is $1.50 a meter.

Theres someone on amazon selling one
https://www.amazon.com/Foot-Brilliance-U-S-High-Definition-Microphone/dp/B00TO1ETQ2/ref=pd_sbs_23_7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HXQW5X6DTCSQR1G2NMRP
Not van damme but a american competitor. 

Just get a cable. It doesn't matter what the branding it. I think GLS is what the systems I've worked with have all used, but a cable is a cable.

I am usually making my own cables and from my experience Neutrik connectors are the must have. They are reliable, rugged and it will serve you for many years to come.

Cable wise, Klotz, Cordial and Mogami are my brands to go. Furutek is also nice but has that "for audiophile tax" thus making it a bit more expensive.