Quiet 200mm White LED Case Fans

Cs342

The stock 200mm fans that came with my Corsair 600T are horrifically loud, and I would like to replace them so that I can have a completely silent PC. My CPU and GPU are both near silent, and it is only the case fans that are making noise. What are the best 200mm white LED fans that are both quiet and powerful?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I have a relatively similar issue, difference is that my front fan has died.  After some looking around I came across the Bitfenix Spectre Pro Fans.  Quite, push good air and will fit in the 600t.

At 200mm, fan blades made out of plastic become wobbly and lose efficiency due to size relative to material rigidity. BitFenix fans may be the best, but they'll not be as good as 2x good 120mm fans or a 180mm Silverstone Air Penetrator. Since you want silence, two 120mms would be best. If they will fit. If not, even two 92mm fans will be better.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'd prefer a 200mm fan seeing as they're quieter than 120mm fans in general while pushing more air

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I'd prefer a 200mm fan seeing as they're quieter than 120mm fans in general while pushing more air

Except they don't push more air. (Than two 120mm)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.