CSGO Hackers

TAHIRMIA

There has been a CSGO glitch in the past 24hrs where random people are joining into lobbies and you cannot do anything about them. I don't know why this is happening and is there anything I can do to avoid it. It is really pissing me off now and I can't find any way to avoid it.

I have seen a lot of Reddit posts and YT videos with people mostly saying to abandon the game for a day or so. Has this happened to any of you?

Hello

yes it happened to me 3/4 times in last few weeks...didnt realize it was a glitch. but random peoples joining and left within a few seconds. thought steam friends of friends joined by mistake. they didnt hang around to troll or anything just left in seconds. 

Can't you kick them? Aren't they using the 'nearby lobby feature' to find lobby's and join them? I've always been able to just right click on their name and kick them.

1 minute ago, Hunter06 said:

yes it happened to me 3/4 times in last few weeks...didnt realize it was a glitch. but random peoples joining and left within a few seconds. thought steam friends of friends joined by mistake. they didnt hang around to troll or anything just left in seconds. 

3 minutes ago, CobbleWalker said:

Can't you kick them? Aren't they using the 'nearby lobby feature' to find lobby's and join them? I've always been able to just right click on their name and kick them.

With this they don't leave at all. They stay there and you cannot kick them from your lobby. They will spam and say they ruined your lobby

2 minutes ago, Fergy323 said:

Me and my friend were trying to play CSGO late last night, when these people joined, who we couldn't kick. Along with that they seemed to be posting big paragraphs about how valve is bad for adding in sprays etc.

A couple of other folk were joining saying something about the exploit, who I believe weren't associated with the other people.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. You cant do anything about them.

Hello

15 minutes ago, CobbleWalker said:

i dindnt need to they just left in seconds

They are using the nearby feature, which allows them to join nearby groups, if not then i have no clue

Send me pics of dogs, cats or animals

❤️ @Sylvie05

17 minutes ago, Vulrax said:

They are using the nearby feature, which allows them to join nearby groups, if not then i have no clue

If you look at the previous post this happens in invite only lobbies as well

Hello

It's not a glitch though and you can't do a thing about it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

7 hours ago, TAHIRMIA said:

Just happened this is wat they do 

Untitled.png

Did you try the disco ? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

16 hours ago, cesrai said:

Did you try the disco ? 

???

Hello

21 hours ago, TAHIRMIA said:

???

It's a mode where the ranks of the people in lobby just keep changing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

This happened to me many times as well. I found that you can sometimes get away with having your friends join your party quickly, changing the permissions to invite only, and start searching asap. Though they can still manage to join a lot of the time...

I also read that it may work if all the players in the lobby go offline straight away.

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

Just have long detailed talks about your love for 1980's punk hair in all your chats.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

1 hour ago, Kierax said:

Just have long detailed talks about your love for 1980's punk hair in all your chats.

I would but they don't talk back lol

Hello