Need immediate help Win 10

xDylanio
Go to solution Solved by limegorilla,
1 minute ago, Bradl79 said:

yes

Once you've clicked new it should come up with a window, follow the instructions and create the partition. Then install windows to the partition and go from there

6 minutes ago, xDylanio said:

So i reset my win 10, but now that i want to install windows on my 250 gb SSD it says 

1487394584930953303613.jpg

Just highlight the disk, then press the delete button. Then, once formatting is complete hit the new button and follow the prompts. Once done, select and continue the setup

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

have u tried to Delete (not Format) all partitions on that drive 1st then create New on that drive, make sure u don't delete other drives

for instance if u are trying to install windows 10 on Drive 0, then delete all partitions on Drive 0, then click on New

My PCPartPicker - 1st Build

1 minute ago, liamdoyle27 said:

Just highlight the disk, then press the delete button. Then, once formatting is complete hit the new button and follow the prompts. Once done, select and continue the setup

Alright i think i guessed it. What i did Is i deleted all of the partitions i already had, and then just hit the install button on my ssd and it worked

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

have u tried to Delete (not Format) all partitions on that drive 1st then create New on that drive, make sure u don't delete other drives

for instance if u are trying to install windows 10 on Drive 0, then delete all partitions on Drive 0, then click on New

I did something similar, i deleted all the partitions i already had

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

16 minutes ago, xDylanio said:

I did something similar, i deleted all the partitions i already had

Now highlight a unpartitioned drive and select new

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

yes

Once you've clicked new it should come up with a window, follow the instructions and create the partition. Then install windows to the partition and go from there

Bow down to me humans.