First build help

nick209

Got all my parts and started putting everything together got to installing the power supply into the case and is thus power supply too small for the case

I got nzxt s340 elite and evga 650 gq gold psu help

2 minutes ago, Thinkfreely said:

I have the same case. On the back where you slot in the psu is a small frame plate that you can also remove, did you do that?

Yes 

13 minutes ago, nick209 said:

Got all my parts and started putting everything together got to installing the power supply into the case and is thus power supply too small for the case

I got nzxt s340 elite and evga 650 gq gold psu help

I've literally put that exact PSU in that exact case and never had a problem so I'm not sure where you're going wrong. Can you take a picture of whatever your problem is?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

7 minutes ago, DCdave123 said:

there will be a bracket on the case where the psu goes on this bracket is held on by 4 thumb screws unscrew them take the bracket off and mount the psu to the bracet and slide it in! if you couldn't understand that then just look in your case manuall

Thank you I was putting the psu in first then trying to put the bracket back nothing was lining up