DxRacer

Kruxify

I am looking to buy a dxracer, my budget right now is £300 (About $375) and I am 6'1' and around 180 pounds. I was wondering what series of dxracer chairs would fit me the best

The drift series might be slightly too short in the back (180cm), which is the one i personally have.

The racing series has a slighty higher back at 195 cm which is slightly higher than you would need, while still being fairly affordable.

Or there is the "wide" series which fits perfectly with the lenght you mentioned (185cm) but they are slightly more expensive.

You should check out some websites that are selling them though, they have pretty good descriptions on the differences between the series.

2 hours ago, Mayaa said:

The drift series might be slightly too short in the back (180cm), which is the one i personally have.

The racing series has a slighty higher back at 195 cm which is slightly higher than you would need, while still being fairly affordable.

Or there is the "wide" series which fits perfectly with the lenght you mentioned (185cm) but they are slightly more expensive.

You should check out some websites that are selling them though, they have pretty good descriptions on the differences between the series.

thanks maya