Dual PCI-E Riser for Two Vertical GPUs

BattleFrogue

Hey guys,

So I need help sourcing an item, namely a dual PCI-E riser cable. I remember seeing it once and I can't find the page that showed it off. The basic design was a PCB with two 16x slots and then two 16x riser cables that would slot into the motherboard in two PCI-E slots. I want to mount two GPUs vertically without having two use two separate risers

Does anyone know of the type of riser I am looking for, because googling has returned no valid answers

Any help is greatly appreciated

BlackRogue :D

6 minutes ago, BlackRogue said:

Hey guys,

So I need help sourcing an item, namely a dual PCI-E riser cable. I remember seeing it once and I can't find the page that showed it off. The basic design was a PCB with two 16x slots and then two 16x riser cables that would slot into the motherboard in two PCI-E slots. I want to mount two GPUs vertically without having two use two separate risers

Does anyone know of the type of riser I am looking for, because googling has returned no valid answers

Any help is greatly appreciated

BlackRogue :D

Something like this? They are just two individual risers that are different lengths and have a mounting plate or PCB for the two PCI-E connectors. It wouldn't be any different to two PCI-E extensions and bolting them together. 

PCI_Express_X16_Dual_Flexi_Riser_-_7cm_Cable_main_large.jpg

-Moved to Modding Section- 

This would indeed solve the issue, but I could have swore it was one PCB. However it was almost certainly my bad memory

Thanks