[global] Star Citizen Free Flight and Valentine's Day Sale

Napper198

Heads up space sim fans Cloud Imperium Games is having a sale.

Star Citizen Starter packs for 35 USD (+ VAT if outside of USA) which will be everything you'll need to play the game.

If you feel like spending more and getting a head start they're also selling some of the limited racers and fighters as single or discounted double packs.

Sale will end on 28th February.

Go here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15707-V-Day-Sale-Love-Is-In-The-Air-and-Space

If you're not sure if you like it there is also a Free Flight going on from now until Sunday 19th giving you access to the game and one of the multi crew ships: The Constellation Andromeda

You'll only need a free account and about 31GB of free HDD space.

Go here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/Valentines-Free-Fly-2017

To get some more performance open the console with ^ while in game and type in

r_VSync = 0

SLI and Crossfire users should deactivate their configs with the console command

r_MultiGPU = 0

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

It's a game I'm interested in, but I swore never to pre-purchase again after the joke that is/was repopulation

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P