New Pavilion is under-performing??

Hello, I recently bought a new laptop for gaming. It runs games well excet for one: CS:GO. I do not know why and have tried many methods for an fps boost but nothing will work. My previous system had an Intel Core i3 with a GTX 510m and ran games OK except for CS which would get fps of 80-90 which was amazing compared to other games. on my new Pavilion Cs gets 11-30 frames which makes no sense considering all other games which got a max 30-40 fps on the older fujitsu now get 60-100. im really confused and will leave benchmarks with setting for each game I have tried below:

Mirror's Edge: 60+ fps (Default settings) [20-30 on older system]

A Story About my Uncle: 40-62 fps (low settings0 [identicle on older]

Portal 2: solid 60 fps (Default) [40+ on older]

Garys Mod: 90-170 fps (default) [60+ on older]

Portal (Original): 170-201 fps (Default) [60+ on older]

Goat Simulater: 30-63 fps (low/fast, depth of field off, light shafts off) [20-50 on older]

Life is Strange: 55-85 fps (Default) [30-50 on older]

CS:GO: 11-30 fps (all low, anti-aliasing off, v-sync off, lowest texture rendering) [80-90 on older medium-high settings]

The statistics really dont make sense to me and I have carried out the survey twice just to double check. I'm kind of speechless. both systems are running razer cortex.

I have checked task  manager to see why CS is under performing and there is nothing only CS taking up the Memory and Cores. I don't know what to do and CS is really the only game I play. I don't want to have to use 2 PC's to play one game that is under performing on 1. the only thing that I thought may be affecting it was when I first started the game on my new Laptop it never did a first-time setup for CS but did for all the others. I did the verify memory cache thing and it found 1 file was missing but was replaced again, it then did the first-time setup but there was no difference in frames.

System Specs:

Pavilion: AMD A9-9410 RADEON R5 PROCESSOR

8GB of RAM

RADEON R7 M340 GPU

(Both systems are running 64-bit Windows 10 Home)

Fujitsu (Older):

Intel Core i3 Processor

8GB of RAM

Nvidia GTX 510m GPU

If anyone knows what the problem is, your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

probably the XBOX app screwing with you, go into the XBOX app and turn of game DVR in the settings

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

50 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

probably the XBOX app screwing with you, go into the XBOX app and turn of game DVR in the settings

Sorry man I tried that already it gave me that notification the first time I launched and turned it off instantly. :(

• 5 months later...

I have the EXACT same issue. 
Has anyone solved this?