Best budget SSD.

So right now as I have my thoughts already on which GPU to buy, I have decided i'd use the last bit of the money I have in my budget to buy a cheap SSD.

I am looking for a good SSD that can handle storage while still being fast. (Or should I just place my files in the 2TB drive in my computer, and make the SSD empty?)

The SSD can be up to $70. I would like for it to be in the SATA III format also.

Or should I go a little bit up above $70 and go for this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kingston-Digital-240GB-SSDNow-UV400-SATA-3-2-5-Solid-State-Drive-SUV400S37-240G-/172379875826?hash=item2822a429f2:g:mTcAAOSwXeJYLiIr

the sky is up

If you are looking for a boot drive then use the Kingston HyperX 128GB SDD. This drive is around $70.

If you are looking for a gaming SSD then use one of the Samsung 850 EVO SSDs. The prices can vary on strorage amount.

If you are using the SSD for a boot drive then only store essential files and programs on it. You could also put Microsoft Office on it. Everything else should be placed on a HDD or SSHD.

1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

Don't get a UV400. 

Is there a reason why I should not? And could you suggest me listings that are not the UV400?

the sky is up

12 minutes ago, Richtofen The Hyena said:

Is there a reason why I should not? And could you suggest me listings that are not the UV400?

It has terrible performance for its price.

There are other good ones like Crucial's MX300, PNY's CS1311, Adata's SP550, or SK hynix's SL308.

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD