Corsair 200R front panel case mod (Planning)

ObilvionNizer

Hey Everyone, 

Im planning on modding  the front panel of my Corsair 200r. I want to make it flush , So i want to remove the 3.5 drive cut out. What would be the best way for me to do this? 

Would i be better buying a a section of plastic that fits the cut out or would it be better be for to just sand and bondo the current panel covers on the case?

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

The current covers should work but you'll probably want to secure them with fasteners or epoxy to prevent the body filler from cracking over time.

4 hours ago, johnny5c said:

The current covers should work but you'll probably want to secure them with fasteners or epoxy to prevent the body filler from cracking over time.

I was thinking about using epoxy to secure all the covers to each other and the case before using body filler. 

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod