Windows is stupid

Mauricio G. B.
Go to solution Solved by Mauricio G. B.,

well since any of you could find or provide and answer, i found this http://www.digitalcitizen.life/command-prompt-fix-issues-your-boot-records wich is the screenshot i posted from, it actually Fixed it so for anyone else that runs into this heres the solution

Hey guys i did it again I keep forgetting windows is stupid and for some reason it keeps installing my boot partition in another drive (I had 4 drives in my PC) I sold the drive Wich only had installed 1 game to a friend who needed urgently one but I forgot it had my boot partition there for some stupid reason my windows drive is still here with windows loaded it just won't boot into it, I don't have access to the other drive anymore since it's already formatted and ibstañled into the other computer is there a way to boot normally again into my PC, I have some important information I don't want to lose I know I can format my SSD and install windows again but I just one to boot into it any help ? I already tried repairing start from my w10 USB drive with no success I've tried restoring the system and says my drive is locked 

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
                COOLING: ThermalTake Contac Silent 12
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

love all brands, will go for whats cheaper for my needs

to avoid this issue in the future: unplug *all* hard drives except the one you're installing windows on, when you're installing windows.

8 minutes ago, manikyath said:

to avoid this issue in the future: unplug *all* hard drives except the one you're installing windows on, when you're installing windows.

Yes I know that already  thing is I work with a shitload of computers and I change the hardware slot in mine and format it slot I just forget it it doesn't cross my mind why it freaking does that why would it do it why the heck  the issue is here and I'd love to hear a solution 

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

5 minutes ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

Yes I know that already  thing is I work with a shitload of computers and I change the hardware slot in mine and format it slot I just forget it it doesn't cross my mind why it freaking does that why would it do it why the heck  the issue is here and I'd love to hear a solution 

reinstall windows properly is the fastest and easiest method

4 minutes ago, MimigaKing said:

reinstall windows properly is the fastest and easiest method

I know that already I know there's a solution using fixmbr in command prompt but I'm not very good at that I hoped someone here would help me with that instead of telling me the things I said I won't do already

This is what I'm currently into

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170210-014438.png

well since any of you could find or provide and answer, i found this http://www.digitalcitizen.life/command-prompt-fix-issues-your-boot-records wich is the screenshot i posted from, it actually Fixed it so for anyone else that runs into this heres the solution

3 hours ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

Unfortunately that does happen from time to time. Just not the right people online right now. :( 

Awesome you found the solution and posted it for others to have available. :D 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER