Going From 10 To 7

Hi Everyone, i am not good with windows 10 so, i want to go to windows 7 but this error show up and i tried to google it but doesnt help.

and from BIOS my pen-drive is not loading windows ;-; my secure boot is disable but not it direct loads windows 10

i have INTEL SSD 250 GB [OS + Games]

Thxc for help :D

Windows.PNG

PC.PNG

Chances are that your SSD is set as primary boot device, so that's where the PC will look for an OS first.  Once it finds that, it stops looking so it's never aware that the stick is bootable too.

What motherboard are you using?  There should be a key (F8, F11, F12 depending on the motherboard) that lets you manually select a boot device. 

calling a usb blacklisted ^_^ I call mine rootkits and backdoors xD

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

You will likely need to change the boot order first. 

if that doesn't help, make sure you're starting from USB. there will be a bios key you can press when it starts up to give you a menu of available boot deviecs (F12 on some motherboards, you'll have to look this up for yours)

you also have to make sure that the USB stick you made is also bootable. Just copying the files to USB does NOT make it bootable. You need to use the appropriate tools to do so. Microsoft provides free ISO burning tools for creating bootable USB sticks.

You cannot run the windows 7 setup program from within windows 10.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

System: R9-5950x, ASUS X570-Pro, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070s. 32GB DDR4 @ 3200mhz.

On 2/10/2017 at 2:32 PM, Captain Chaos said:

Chances are that your SSD is set as primary boot device, so that's where the PC will look for an OS first.  Once it finds that, it stops looking so it's never aware that the stick is bootable too.

What motherboard are you using?  There should be a key (F8, F11, F12 depending on the motherboard) that lets you manually select a boot device. 

Thxc for reply 

I Am using Asus Z97-k, I tried my Pendrive to boot first from my boot menu but it dont bother it goes with OS i tried different Pendrive but same issue.

Edited by Vishvesh Naik

Thxc for reply 

I Am using Asus Z97-k, I tried my Pendrive to boot first from my boot menu but it dont bother it goes with OS i tried different Pendrive but same issue.

On 2/11/2017 at 1:49 AM, Sprawlie said:

You will likely need to change the boot order first. 

if that doesn't help, make sure you're starting from USB. there will be a bios key you can press when it starts up to give you a menu of available boot deviecs (F12 on some motherboards, you'll have to look this up for yours)

you also have to make sure that the USB stick you made is also bootable. Just copying the files to USB does NOT make it bootable. You need to use the appropriate tools to do so. Microsoft provides free ISO burning tools for creating bootable USB sticks.

You cannot run the windows 7 setup program from within windows 10.

Thxc for reply :D 

I tried to change my boot order from my Asus z97-k motherboard but it won't happen it load my OS :( i got the iso file i extracted it from my winrar software it is not appropriate?

3 hours ago, Vishvesh Naik said:

Thxc for reply :D 

I tried to change my boot order from my Asus z97-k motherboard but it won't happen it load my OS :( i got the iso file i extracted it from my winrar software it is not appropriate?

No, winrar will just extract the files. You need to make the USB stick bootable by burning the ISO to the USB. 

you can use this tool: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

there are others as well. 

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

4 hours ago, Sprawlie said:

No, winrar will just extract the files. You need to make the USB stick bootable by burning the ISO to the USB. 

you can use this tool: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

there are others as well. 

This link is for downloading windows 10 anniversary update that  dont want it makes my game slow :(

Now i am running windows 10 before anniversary update

Can i use powerISO to make usb stick bootable?

58 minutes ago, Vishvesh Naik said:

This link is for downloading windows 10 anniversary update that  dont want it makes my game slow :(

Now i am running windows 10 before anniversary update

Can i use powerISO to make usb stick bootable?

There's no "before".

the way Microsoft is doing updates means unless you are on Enterprise, you must take all updates and patches. That includes Anniversary update now (and creative update when that comes).

I also want to understand what you mean by Anniversary update makes games slow. This should not happen and is likely that something else occurred that made your system behave differently. I'm not doubting. The first time I updated to the anniversary update my computer kept crashing almost daily. A fresh re-install, using the above link to create a Bootable ISO to install win10 has fixed that problem

Anniversary update itself should not have any impact on your game performance. 

as for PowerISO, don't know. never used it. I prefer for Microsoft products, using one of Microsoft's own ISO creation tools (they have a couple). for Linux and other OS I use unetbootin or rufus

On 2/14/2017 at 1:36 AM, Sprawlie said:

There's no "before".

the way Microsoft is doing updates means unless you are on Enterprise, you must take all updates and patches. That includes Anniversary update now (and creative update when that comes).

I also want to understand what you mean by Anniversary update makes games slow. This should not happen and is likely that something else occurred that made your system behave differently. I'm not doubting. The first time I updated to the anniversary update my computer kept crashing almost daily. A fresh re-install, using the above link to create a Bootable ISO to install win10 has fixed that problem

Anniversary update itself should not have any impact on your game performance. 

as for PowerISO, don't know. never used it. I prefer for Microsoft products, using one of Microsoft's own ISO creation tools (they have a couple). for Linux and other OS I use unetbootin or rufus

Sorry For Late reply but my net speed is 1Mbps :( 

I Updated to Anniversary do the same things this comes up :( 

16722432_1844508689150583_5180901697442678372_o.jpg