USPS tracking/deliver problem

DES7OY3R

Delivery of the item could not be completed because the mail receptacle was blocked. 

What does this mean?

it means you need to remove whatever is obstructing your mail box.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

31 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

Delivery of the item could not be completed because the mail receptacle was blocked. 

What does this mean?

Most likely, your mailbox is full, or whatever it was they were delivering was too large to fit inside... But you know, if you called them, they'd be able to give you an exact answer ;)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

26 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

it means you need to remove whatever is obstructing your mail box.

It wasn't full at all probably cause of the snow

4 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Most likely, your mailbox is full, or whatever it was they were delivering was too large to fit inside... But you know, if you called them, they'd be able to give you an exact answer ;)

Probably to large to fit mail box it wasn't full and probably cause of the snow but man I'm pissed

15 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

Probably to large to fit mail box it wasn't full and probably cause of the snow but man I'm pissed

Well, if they couldn't fit it in, even due to natural causes (snow), it's really not their fault. You can get pissed, but you're basically getting mad at Nature.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

6 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Well, if they couldn't fit it in, even due to natural causes (snow), it's really not their fault. You can get pissed, but you're basically getting mad at Nature.

But I ordered a laptop charger and it should fit idk man

1 minute ago, DES7OY3R said:

But I ordered a laptop charger and it should fit idk man

Well, rather than getting pissed off about it, why don't you just call them and actually find out what the problem was?

If, after that, it's clear that they should have still delivered it, then you can get pissed off at them.

But if they didn't deliver it because they couldn't fit the package inside the mailbox, then really, save your anger and give them a break.

7 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Well, rather than getting pissed off about it, why don't you just call them and actually find out what the problem was?

If, after that, it's clear that they should have still delivered it, then you can get pissed off at them.

But if they didn't deliver it because they couldn't fit the package inside the mailbox, then really, save your anger and give them a break.

Alright, I already rescheduled the deliver to tomorrow and the call takes 40-50 minutes for them to get in contact with you.

23 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

Alright, I already rescheduled the deliver to tomorrow and the call takes 40-50 minutes for them to get in contact with you.

The call taking 40-50 minutes, that's just a fact of life. Lots of call centers are going to have long hold times. They could hire more people, of course, but that would just end up driving the prices up higher for delivery.

24 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

The call taking 40-50 minutes, that's just a fact of life. Lots of call centers are going to have long hold times. They could hire more people, of course, but that would just end up driving the prices up higher for delivery.

Alright, I'll just hold while I wait for them to answer, thank you.

10 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

Alright, I'll just hold while I wait for them to answer, thank you.

If your phone has a Speaker-Phone function, use that.

When I have to wait on hold, I'll just put it on speaker, place my phone on my desk, and go do something else while I wait.

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

If your phone has a Speaker-Phone function, use that.

When I have to wait on hold, I'll just put it on speaker, place my phone on my desk, and go do something else while I wait.

Yea, also if they redeliver it don't they have to put it in mailbox again and if it doesn't fit will they actually ring doorbell.

Yea, also if they redeliver it don't they have to put it in mailbox again and if it doesn't fit will they actually ring doorbell.

I would suggest making a sign (Grab a black marker and a piece of paper, or make it in word and print it out) that says "Please ring doorbell if you cannot fit into mailbox", and tape it onto your mailbox.

I would suggest making a sign (Grab a black marker and a piece of paper, or make it in word and print it out) that says "Please ring doorbell if you cannot fit into mailbox", and tape it onto your mailbox.

I can't use printer so I guess I will either tell them in call or write on paper and tape it to mailbox.

4 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

I can't use printer so I guess I will either tell them in call or write on paper and tape it to mailbox.

Why can't you use the printer? Anyway, a piece of paper and a black permanent marker will do fine.

21 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Why can't you use the printer? Anyway, a piece of paper and a black permanent marker will do fine.

Hey, USPS still didn't come it's been so long now

Hey, USPS still didn't come it's been so long now

What did they tell you over the phone?

They just said it will come today cause I rescheduled the delivery 

33 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Should I goto post office and ask now?

1 hour ago, DES7OY3R said:

They just said it will come today cause I rescheduled the delivery 

They didn't give you a reason for it not being delivered the first time?

5 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Yea I think they just just something about redelivery but I'm calling  them rn

6 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

This is pissing me off so much