krk connectivity

BishopGM
Go to solution Solved by Ahoy Hoy,
7 minutes ago, BishopGM said:

i can get an rca to jack cable that would be good right?

Should be fine

I bought a pair of krk  rokit 4 g3 (tight budget) just to listen to music

im not very familiar with anything about sound but surely they are better than logitech z313.....

i saw that they came without a connection cable would it be ok if i used an RCA to connect them to my mobo......

i got a good mobo so i guess it will be fine???

if you have any suggestions they are welcomed ,thanks in advance :D 

12 minutes ago, BishopGM said:

I bought a pair of krk  rokit 4 g3 (tight budget) just to listen to music

im not very familiar with anything about sound but surely they are better than logitech z313.....

i saw that they came without a connection cable would it be ok if i used an RCA to connect them to my mobo......

i got a good mobo so i guess it will be fine???

if you have any suggestions they are welcomed ,thanks in advance :D 

If your motherboard has RCA connections on it go for it.

7 minutes ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

in case it doesnt have (i will check it later) whats the cheapest option?

8 minutes ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

7 minutes ago, BishopGM said:

Should be fine

16 hours ago, BishopGM said:

You mean a 3.5mm jack/plug to left/right RCA plugs like the one in the pic below? The two below are good IF you already have a pair of RCA cables.

3-5mm-Stereo-Mini-Plug-to-Dual-RCA-Jack-

Or,....

81lubuea7JL._SX522_.jpg

Or, if you don't have the RCA cables yet, then something like the one in the link below would be an alternative...just ensure that the cable is long enough and that the L/R cables can be split since your speakers are placed apart (prolly with your monitor in the center).

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hot-3-5mm-Male-Plug-to-2-RCA-Stereo-AUX-Cable-Auxiliary-Audio-Adapter-Cable-Cord-/351812579523

s-l1600.jpg

BTW, welcome to the KRK Rokit club (where cool guys with cigars in hand hang out)!B| I have a pair of KRK Rokit5 G3 myself, pretty happy with it......

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

5 hours ago, GamerDude said:

You mean a 3.5mm jack/plug to left/right RCA plugs like the one in the pic below? The two below are good IF you already have a pair of RCA cables.

3-5mm-Stereo-Mini-Plug-to-Dual-RCA-Jack-

Or,....

81lubuea7JL._SX522_.jpg

Or, if you don't have the RCA cables yet, then something like the one in the link below would be an alternative...just ensure that the cable is long enough and that the L/R cables can be split since your speakers are placed apart (prolly with your monitor in the center).

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hot-3-5mm-Male-Plug-to-2-RCA-Stereo-AUX-Cable-Auxiliary-Audio-Adapter-Cable-Cord-/351812579523

s-l1600.jpg

BTW, welcome to the KRK Rokit club (where cool guys with cigars in hand hang out)!B| I have a pair of KRK Rokit5 G3 myself, pretty happy with it......

KRK ROKIT CLUB in da douse :'( hahahaa i was talking about the last cable and yeaevven the smaller rokit4 are amazing im mind blown actually........thanks for the detailed reply!