Good Dorm Games

*Chazz

Right now I am in college, and as it turns out a great way to have some laughs is to play group games. One example is "bomb squad" a free game that you can download to your computer and then play with friends via their smart phones being a controller through the "bomb squad controller" app. All I do is hook up my laptop to to hdmi, and then we can play as if it is a console game. Another game we have played is "quiplash", you can get it on steam for $10 (my room mate got it). Almost like apples to apples but not quite. Same thing though were you can use your phone to participate in the game. 

The reason I share this with you guys is to look for more suggestions and find more games that may be fun to play together. One I would love to play is "Gang beasts" but unfortunately it is $20 bux, and on top of that you gotta have controllers for everyone. We all have decent/average laptops, so I imagine that even some vintage games that can be downloaded for free that you can play online with your friends now, like maybe classic Halo, or something similar would be loads of fun to play together. Or maybe there is a series/genre that I am just unaware of?

So in general I am looking for games that are fun to play as a group. Something easy to setup, free or affordable, and loads of fun. If you got ideas I would love to here it, and probably a lot of people here on the forum. Many thanks! 

rocket league? get a n64 emu and play with that if you hate your friends get lol, dota, csgo