After the burning Note 7, fire breaks at Samsung battery factory

suicidalfranco

i would have got the note 7 as an alternative to my iphone 7 plus :/

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

I hope this will never happen to my standard model the S7.

Samsung's Battery Factory Caught on Fire Because of Course It Did

Just when you almost forgot about what a shitty time Samsung’s been having, a literal garbage fire broke out at the company’s battery supplier in Tianjin, China. The cause? Discarded faulty batteries.

Reuters reports that it was just a “minor fire,” but we all know that this is a major “fuck you” for the company that lost a reported $5.3 billion in profits due to exploding Galaxy Note 7 phones. That extended nightmare, of course, was also caused by faulty batteries that were made by Samsung SDI, the aforementioned victim of the garbage fire. It’s so far unclear if the discarded faulty batteries were related to the Note 7 debacle. The local fire department reports that the “material that caught fire was lithium batteries inside the production workshops and some half-finished products.”

Let’s hope, for Samsung’s sake, that those half-finished products were not the long-awaited Galaxy S8 devices. Let’s also be thankful that there were no casualties reported from the garbage fire. Hasn’t Samsung suffered enough?

Source:
http://gizmodo.com/samsungs-battery-factory-caught-on-fire-because-of-cour-1792134300

It's not a samsung factory, and they stopped producing anything for samsung months ago.

Shitty meme clickbait