Aragami Review - My First Attempt

Hey LTT community!

I have really been wanting to get into game reviewing as a hobby, so here is my first official review. I appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism.

So playing alot of steam games this one caught my eye for a number of reasons.

First off alot of the games I look at are multiplayer, as while I really enjoy time sinks like Skyrim or Fallout 4, typically I play a lot of games with a few good buddies.

So finding a game that is cheaper, but good quality is hard. Thus comes Aragami!

So let me say a few things about the game upfront.

First off its fun and worth the $19.99 (sometimes on sale for less) through steam. The game has good multiplayer support for its story mode, and multiple difficulty

ratings as well. What really turned us on to it is it reminded us of an old classic, Tenchu Stealth assassins.

We were able to beat the game in about 10 hours, and didn't go fast, and died quite a bit as well.

Storywise the game is mainly told through cutscenes, and animated transitions. The problem for me is that because of how the story and characters are ran through the

game, I never felt the need to invest. The story wasn't bad, but honestly the game could of had no story and there wouldn't of been much of a loss.

I recommend this game to anyone who likes stealth games, or wants something to play with a friend and get some good game time on.

Pros:

Gameplay

Mechanics

Multiplayer Support

Cons:

Story

Bugs (Still working a few out)

Leveling and scoring system.

I would rather agree on what we share, than fight on what we don't. - Myself

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

nice! I was interested in this game actually

but as soon as you mentioned the review has spoilers, i had to back out. the "Game at a glance" doesn't work out if you'll be mentioning spoilers, least IMO. 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

but as soon as you mentioned the review has spoilers, i had to back out. the "Game at a glance" doesn't work out if you'll be mentioning spoilers, least IMO. 

Good to know, thanks for feedback. I do recommend the game.

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

3 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

IMO spoilers are also very light and don't ruin the game.

perhaps in the future you can do reviews without spoilers? i know that may be hard to do for story-heavy games, or where the story is most of the experience, but it is doable, judging from reviewers who've done spoiler-free reviews. 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

perhaps in the future you can do reviews without spoilers? i know that may be hard to do for story-heavy games, or where the story is most of the experience, but it is doable, judging from reviewers who've done spoiler-free reviews. 

Yep just my very first attempt at making a somewhat professional review. But again I appreciate the feedback.