Any anime fans here?

TheArcheaon

O know its that pedo anime. I knew I remembered that name. Once they had fan service with elementary schoolers and had a shower scene my body instinctively closed MPC-HC.

What's wrong with shower scenes? They play basketball and get sweaty, not showering afterwards would be disgusting. Oh and I am disappointed in you TheProfosist. Having lewd thoughts about those innocent girls. They were just enjoying having an innocent shower, nothing sexual or lewd about that, it's just some good cute girls doing cute things. Get your mind out of the gutter.

:3

What's wrong with shower scenes? They play basketball and get sweaty, not showering afterwards would be disgusting. Oh and I am disappointed in you TheProfosist. Having lewd thoughts iabout those innocent girls. They were just enjoying having an innocent shower, nothing sexual or lewd about that, it's just some good cute girls doing cute things. Get your mind out of the gutter.

:3

I already think it wrong to think of a kid that young taking a shower being "cute" thats is maybe other than your child. I also think there are plenty of people that though that was more than cute. Theyre naked and showing it as much as their allowed which for character that young is crossing the line at least for me. Its not something I wanted to see which is why I turned it off. I also know a fair amount of people who have done the same. I also have one friend who watched the entire thing and saw problems with none of it. I would like to mention though that he is just about as much into hentai and h dojin as he is anime and manga. He is the one person that I know physically that I would consider to be more of a otaku than my self which at that point I dont know if im going to consider to be a good thing. And now H dojin of that series popped into my head ouch. I already wouldnt recommend crossing the border into canada with that anime much less a h dojin of it.

O know its that pedo anime. I knew I remembered that name. Once they had fan service with elementary schoolers and had a shower scene my body instinctively closed MPC-HC.

I dont think I can agree with you here.

I already think it wrong to think of a kid that young taking a shower being "cute" thats is maybe other than your child. I also think there are plenty of people that though that was more than cute. Theyre naked and showing it as much as their allowed which for character that young is crossing the line at least for me. Its not something I wanted to see which is why I turned it off. I also know a fair amount of people who have done the same. I also have one friend who watched the entire thing and saw problems with none of it. I would like to mention though that he is just about as much into hentai and h dojin as he is anime and manga. He is the one person that I know physically that I would consider to be more of a otaku than my self which at that point I dont know if im going to consider to be a good thing. And now H dojin of that series popped into my head ouch. I already wouldnt recommend crossing the border into canada with that anime much less a h dojin of it.

There's nothing wrong with a little Ero-moé and are you new to animé???

I was just kidding. Personally I thought the show was alright and don't really see anything wrong with it. Didn't see anything wrong with KnJ either. They are just cartoons for crying out loud, and they barely look like humans to begin with. Hell I don't even have any problems with the H doujins (other than most of them have terrible art and/or story).

Don't know about Canada but here in Sweden it is legal, so I am not doing anything illegal and my archive of H doujins (including a few RKB characters) are not illegal where I live. I think it's silly that it is illegal in Canada by the way. It's like saying anyone who plays an FPS should be classified as a murderer and sent to jail. I can see why some people such as yourself do not like it though, just like I don't get people with some fetishes.

Hope that does not make you think less of me.

I was just kidding. Personally I thought the show was alright and don't really see anything wrong with it. Didn't see anything wrong with KnJ either. They are just cartoons for crying out loud, and they barely look like humans to begin with. Hell I don't even have any problems with the H doujins (other than most of them have terrible art and/or story).

Don't know about Canada but here in Sweden it is legal, so I am not doing anything illegal and my archive of H doujins (including a few RKB characters) are not illegal where I live. I think it's silly that it is illegal in Canada by the way. It's like saying anyone who plays an FPS should be classified as a murderer and sent to jail. I can see why some people such as yourself do not like it though, just like I don't get people with some fetishes.

Yeah Comic LO is testament to this brilliant cover art but dang some of the art inside is just baaaaad.

Yeah Comic LO is testament to this brilliant cover art but dang some of the art inside is just baaaaad.

Well I was talking about the Ro-Kyu-Bu doujins. I don't read Comic LO or other H manga with original characters.

There's nothing wrong with a little Ero-moé and are you new to animé???

>.> Have you read anything ive said in this thread or any of the others? If you want to see how though I have been involved in anime just check my profile I believe I listed it there.

I do think its crossing the line for me and I would consider my line a fair bit further out than most. Maybe its just this specific topic for me.

I dont have a any real problem with H dojin well some do cross the line but I just dont look at them (fetishes as you mentioned). I understand there is a market but that market is not me.

The thing about canada was a joke (kinda). Here is a reference for that http://goo.gl/3GVphq .

No I dont think less of you and I do understand your view point. Over the years I have seen the sexual boundary in anime pushed further and further. That anime for me just seemed top push the boundaries a bit too far for me for an aired anime. If more come out like it ill just have to accept that it exists.

>.> Have you read anything ive said in this thread or any of the others? If you want to see how though I have been involved in anime just check my profile I believe I listed it there.

I do think its crossing the line for me and I would consider my line a fair bit further out than most. Maybe its just this specific topic for me.

I dont have a any real problem with H dojin well some do cross the line but I just dont look at them (fetishes as you mentioned). I understand there is a market but that market is not me.

The thing about canada was a joke (kinda). Here is a reference for that http://goo.gl/3GVphq .

No I dont think less of you and I do understand your view point. Over the years I have seen the sexual boundary in anime pushed further and further. That anime for me just seemed top push the boundaries a bit too far for me for an aired anime. If more come out like it ill just have to accept that it exists.

10+ years eh i think my first real piece of ero was about 2000 I think it was either CCS or Tenchi Muyo.

Welp, I'll keep watching my loli ecchi harems, thank you very much :3

41783d1321832435-pedobearchikaiqq3.gif

Pedobear spotted 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

It's drawn, so there's nothing wrong.

you do know its illegal right? Just because its drawn doesn't mean crap >_>

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

you do know its illegal right? Just because its drawn doesn't mean crap >_>

no, it is legal

double-facepalm.jpg

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080710141216AAs2ART

Yes, its legal in japan. But its illegal in other parts of the world (plus its just sick and wrong) -.-

I mean seriously mate its just sick and inhumane. 

Looks like some one needs a crash course in telling the difference between fantasy and reality.

Looks like some one needs a crash course in telling the difference between fantasy and reality.

You do know that some people actually have gotten arrested for owning (Anime and lolicon anime?)

http://www.japanator.com/post.phtml?pk=8753

^ Not exactly the article I was looking at (years ago) but its on the same topic.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

ME!

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Yes of course i know and i am a supporter of the CBLDF.

ah. >_>

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

One thing about me you gotta remember I'm part of the old guard of /a/ back when 4chan had an /l/ board.

One thing about me you gotta remember I'm part of the old guard of /a/ back when 4chan had an /l/ board.

I've never once in my life have been to 4chan. >_> I've heard about the website a few times this year, but I still have no idea what it is.

What is it? Like reddit?

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I think @yuruhellsing and I might be the exact opposite types of otaku. Not that that is bad, its just a observation.

You do know that some people actually have gotten arrested for owning (Anime and lolicon anime?)

http://www.japanator.com/post.phtml?pk=8753

^ Not exactly the article I was looking at (years ago) but its on the same topic.

your views are not absolute, i will watch whatever the hell i please, and it is legal in my country..

THEY ARE DRAWINGS, THERE'S AN OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY. 

So don't shove your morals down my throat, I don't give a shit

Have a nice day.