Script for auto screen rotation

Hello guys!

I got a request to make on something I've been struggling to figure out for a while now!

I have two screens including one that I rotate quite often from landscape for everyday use to

portrait for programming. However it gets quite annoying to go to the control panel and

constantly switch and reposition the screen and orientation...

So here is what I hope is possible to do: Is it possible to have a script (windows and/or ubuntu)

that allows me to enter a keyboard shortcut to quick swap from portrait to landscape and move the
relative position of the screen (if possible).

I may be asking a lot but I simply do not have the skills yet to create a script of that genre.

Here are some images on the screen setups I was talking about earlier.

http://imgur.com/a/3msiP

Thank you for your help!!!

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Some graphics drivers apparently already do this (or you might need to enable it) if you press CTRL + ALT + one of the arrow keys.

It is unfortunately disabled... Further more, wouldn't it rotate ALL screens (I don't know)?

5 minutes ago, 3751_Creator said:

It is unfortunately disabled... Further more, wouldn't it rotate ALL screens (I don't know)?

You can go tweak with your driver settings to get it enabled. And it'll probably only do it for the active screen (the one you last clicked your mouse button on), if it doesn't do all of them.

Intel has an option for it in the driver settings program, you have to enable keyboard shortcuts, Not that I have ever tried it on a multi mon setup.