When Your Favorite YouTuber Takes a Break From YouTube

SuperShermanTanker

Well SSundee just put up a video saying he is taking a break from YouTube and all I can say is good for him because he needs it I remember watching his videos every night for the past few years and he rarely if ever missed a video per day and all I can say is WOW to that dedication. I do video production on the side as a hobby for a local volunteer organization and I also do YouTube every once in a while and filming then editing videos takes A LOT of work and I can understand why he is taking a break.

What do you guys think of him taking a break from YouTube and also if you don't watch SSundee have you seen any other long time YouTubers take a unexpected break?

Also for those who are wondering so I don't get any flack for still watching Mincecraft videos I don't play Minecraft too much anymore and SSundee with only a few other YouTubers I still watch play Minecraft the rest are either World of Tanks, general gaming or electronics/PC hardware based.

42 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

do you think he deserves it.

It doesn't matter what I think, I'm not paying him anything, he owes me nothing.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

19 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Is he on your payroll? 

11 minutes ago, Suika said:

It doesn't matter what I think, I'm not paying him anything, he owes me nothing.

Wasn't expecting this kind of response I just wanted a simple discussion about it I edited that part out now it should be more appropriate to the dicussion I was hoping for

10 hours ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

Wasn't expecting this kind of response I just wanted a simple discussion about it I edited that part out now it should be more appropriate to the dicussion I was hoping for

My response was more so as backlash to younger audiences assuming they're owed something from the YouTuber rather than criticism towards you or your post. It bothers me personally to watch people take free content and then criticize the publisher for not releasing videos sooner or being personally offended when the content creator changes directions in his content.

One video a day doesn't seem like an easily sustainable model, props to the guys who do it and still release good content, but I'd imagine you would have to take breaks from that.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

If people are doing it everyday, then there is an addiction issue that needs to be addressed.