Custom Cable lengths?

KSP
Go to solution Solved by CableMod,
On 2/1/2017 at 8:05 PM, KSP said:

Hi guys,

So I am in the process of ordering some custom sleeved cables for my build (first time ordering custom cables). It is inside the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG. It has a standard ATX motherboard and 1 ASUS Strix GTX 1080 in it. The power supply is the EVGA Supernova P2. I am getting a little confused when it comes to lengths for the build. I WAS originally just looking of the lengths of CableMod's cable lengths, but they seemed to long in my opinion. Here are the lengths from CableMod that I have currently in for my cables:

• 1 x 24 Pin ATX Cable (600mm)
  • 2 x 4+4 Pin EPS Cable (700mm)
  • 2 x 6+2/6 Pin PCI-e Cable (750mm)
  • 4 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e Cable (600mm)
  • 1 x Quad SATA Power Cable (850mm)
  • 1 x Quad SATA Power Cable (700mm)
  • 2 x Dual SATA Power Cable (500mm)
  • 1 x Triple 4-Pin Molex Cable (750mm)
  • 1 x Dual 4-Pin Molex Cable (500mm)
  • (Literally just copied and pasted)

Any changes/input is appreciated. Thank you. (Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I really don't want to have to deal with extra cable management to do especially since the case has glass on both sides lol)

Hey @KSP - This is my personal rig, using the same case you mentioned, and GPU you mentioned. I am using standard lengths in my personal rig, I hope this helps. :)

mypcgreen.jpg

Hi guys,

So I am in the process of ordering some custom sleeved cables for my build (first time ordering custom cables). It is inside the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG. It has a standard ATX motherboard and 1 ASUS Strix GTX 1080 in it. The power supply is the EVGA Supernova P2. I am getting a little confused when it comes to lengths for the build. I WAS originally just looking of the lengths of CableMod's cable lengths, but they seemed to long in my opinion. Here are the lengths from CableMod that I have currently in for my cables:

Any changes/input is appreciated. Thank you. (Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I really don't want to have to deal with extra cable management to do especially since the case has glass on both sides lol)

Riptide

Spoiler

| CPUi7 9700K @4.8GHz | Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code | Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52 | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB @3600MHz | GPU - EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.1GHz | Storage - Samsung 960 Pro 512GB; Samsung 850 Evo 1TB; WD Black 2TB | Power Supply - EVGA G3 1000 Watt (with CableMod Cables) | Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG (Anthracite Gray) | Case Fans - Too many Corsair ML120 Pro fans :P |

Peripherals

Spoiler

| Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Platinum with Cherry MX Brown switches | Mouse - Logitech G Pro + Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Audio - Sennheiser PC37X + GSX 1000 |

On 2/1/2017 at 8:05 PM, KSP said:

Hi guys,

Hey @KSP - This is my personal rig, using the same case you mentioned, and GPU you mentioned. I am using standard lengths in my personal rig, I hope this helps. :)

mypcgreen.jpg

16 hours ago, CableMod said:

mypcgreen.jpg

Thank you!!

Riptide

Spoiler

| CPUi7 9700K @4.8GHz | Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code | Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52 | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB @3600MHz | GPU - EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.1GHz | Storage - Samsung 960 Pro 512GB; Samsung 850 Evo 1TB; WD Black 2TB | Power Supply - EVGA G3 1000 Watt (with CableMod Cables) | Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG (Anthracite Gray) | Case Fans - Too many Corsair ML120 Pro fans :P |

Peripherals

Spoiler

| Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Platinum with Cherry MX Brown switches | Mouse - Logitech G Pro + Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Audio - Sennheiser PC37X + GSX 1000 |