Opinions/suggestions on a case

Acerpwns

I was thinking about upgrading my system to Z170/X99 (or potentially whatever Ryzen has to offer) and in turn I wanted to switch case as well. I've been eyeing the Phanteks Enthoo series for a while now but I really like the Corsair 400C and Master case 5.

I'm open to suggestions, budget is TBD but I wouldn't go for more than €130. Please use Amazon.it or eprice.it

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

4 hours ago, TLN said:

No more then 130Euros and Caselabs? :)

Caselabs is way over budget

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

4 minutes ago, Acerpwns said:

Caselabs is way over budget

What is your current one and what are you looking for in the new one? 

8 minutes ago, Miguel552 said:

What is your current one and what are you looking for in the new one? 

Current case is a Scout II. 

LF:

-decent cable management

-240/280mm rad support (more likely 240)

-5.25" front drive bay for my fan controller

That's about it, doesnt matter if its full or mid tower, everything else i need should be pretty standard

1 hour ago, Acerpwns said:

Current case is a Scout II. 

LF:

-decent cable management

-240/280mm rad support (more likely 240)

-5.25" front drive bay for my fan controller

That's about it, doesnt matter if its full or mid tower, everything else i need should be pretty standard

Well, at that price point you have a couple of options. You can go NZXT S340 Elite or the H440 which is a little outdated, the Corsair 460X, the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, In Win 303

3 hours ago, Miguel552 said:

Well, at that price point you have a couple of options. You can go NZXT S340 Elite or the H440 which is a little outdated, the Corsair 460X, the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, In Win 303

Those are all really nice cases. The 460X is really elegant, same with the 303.

Now i really don't know what to choose. 

2 hours ago, Rangaman42 said:

What size? Full ATX?

Yep, ATX

21 minutes ago, Acerpwns said:

Those are all really nice cases. The 460X is really elegant, same with the 303.

Now i really don't know what to choose. 

Yep, ATX

Well, what I know is the elite has better cable management, the Corsair has better airflow, the In Win I think is not sold with any fans, so that's an extra investment to keep in mind and the Phanteks is kind of their lower tier. So just go look at people do builds in the on YouTube and see what they say as flaws and stuff. I usually watch 4 or 5 videos about the same case to get a better overall perspective, different people find different things wrong. And for sure try to watch OC3D TV, their videos are over 30 minutes usually but they check every single screw (not literally).

check for fractal design ''define S'' and ''define C'' i got my define S for 70$cad 2 months ago and it's a damn solid case.

9 minutes ago, Howitz said:

check for fractal design ''define S'' and ''define C'' i got my define S for 70$cad 2 months ago and it's a damn solid case.

Fractal is solid but I don't like that they all the same design just different sizes.