Demonoid will return after some maintenance

TopWargamer

http://torrentfreak.com/demonoid-will-come-back-soon-rebuild-in-progress-131106/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Torrentfreak+%28Torrentfreak%29

After more than a year of downtime Demonoid’s website is again showing signs of life. A notice displayed on the website of the infamous BitTorrent tracker reveals that the people behind the site are planning a comeback. Talking to TorrentFreak Demonoid’s admin confirms the resurrection without revealing a time-frame or any other specifics. While many questions remain unanswered, former Demonoid users are getting excited.

For those of you don't know about Demonoid, it was one of the biggest torrent sites before it was taken down.

COMIC SANS

Didn't megaupload use to be a website that was used mainly for downloads? I think it was like an old mediafire.

Yey <3 Demonoid.

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

Didn't megaupload use to be a website that was used mainly for downloads? I think it was like an old mediafire.

Demonoid was a torrent site like TPB.

COMIC SANS

Will be interesting to see if all the original torrent files are still there or reuploaded. I think demonoid was far easier to search and find torrent on then other sites.