LG 23MP65HQ lost color in majority of the screen

BeatKiller

So i woke up, turned my PC on and nothing out of the ordinary happened, i was on youtube watching some videos when suddenly my monitor lost a lot of color. The left side of the monitor seems to be fine like a fourth, the rest of the monitor now has like a green tint on it and what were black lines are now green and pink-ish. I have the monitor connected via VGA (D-sub) and so i tried to tighten the screws of the cable, but i did nothing. I tried an HDMI cable, which also didn't work. Finally i tried installing the recent NVIDIA drivers to graphics card (GTX 650ti) and that was when i noticed that, when the screen had a black image it sort of had a pink-ish image frozen in the top right corner. I then took a solid black image put it in fullscreen and it showed that pink-ish image and it's frozen

8dGDWR0.jpg

that's pretty much what it looks like. Now i tried hooking up the HDMI to my TV and it doesn't seem to affect it, so i ruled out the graphics card. Do you have any idea what it might be? And if so, can i be repaired? Thanks in advance.

Update: Just came back home tried turning on the monitor and it decided not to. @VirusStorm ty for the previous answer though.