Reinstalling Windows

Is it possible to reinstall the drivers from the manufacture Windows using the partition harddrive without being forced to install the presintalled software too?

3 hours ago, cubies1982 said:

Is it possible to reinstall the drivers from the manufacture Windows using the partition harddrive without being forced to install the presintalled software too?

Best course of action is to go online to the manufactures website and download the new ones. This way you dont have to get all the Bull shit. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Best course of action is to go online to the manufactures website and download the new ones. This way you dont have to get all the Bull shit. 

I try doing that but there is always more than one driver with different brands, also how do I know all the drivers to download so I don't miss any?

1 minute ago, cubies1982 said:

I try doing that but there is always more than one driver with different brands, also how do I know all the drivers to download so I don't miss any?

Well. The drivers tend to no install themselves if they dont detect the hardware. At least with Lenovo they tend to break their drivers in to types. I just go category by category. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

2 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Well. The drivers tend to no install themselves if they dont detect the hardware. At least with Lenovo they tend to break their drivers in to types. I just go category by category. 

Okay that what I have been trying lol