Me vs PC

Zaydoon

I am playing a strategic game c&c kane wrath although old but I enjoy playing this strategic game, do how much advanced  my pc components affect my opponent (pc) response and intellegence i.e game becomes harder? Any one try to switch between pcs to know that especially in strategic games.

What hardware you have has no effect on how difficult your games are in that context.

3 minutes ago, Zaydoon said:

I am playing a strategic game c&c kane wrath although old but I enjoy playing this strategic game, do how much advanced  my pc components affect my opponent (pc) response and intellegence i.e game becomes harder? Any one try to switch between pcs to know that especially in strategic games.

You will be able to run the game at higher settings and a higher frame rate but it will not change how hard it is.

4 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

What hardware you have has no effect on how difficult your games are in that context.

Can you suggest another context affecting game intellegence or all games are locked to a certain level no above no below

10 minutes ago, Zaydoon said:

Can you suggest another context affecting game intellegence or all games are locked to a certain level no above no below

It's what the programmers program, simple. How many options their able to choose. If you a quantum computer you wont be limited to 1 and 0 or Yes and No, with a quantum computer it gives the possibility of "Maybe". I assume that means that you don't program the random generator to pick it, but it does answer yes or no anyway; thus maybe.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!