help with laptops

Sazzai

hey guys, so i wanne buy a new laptop, atm i use my HP zbook 17" with a i7-4700MQ 8Gram and a Quadro K610m.

for xmas i bought a razer blade 1060.but i returned it to amazone because the fan noise was soo loud, i coulnd work on it for school since the fan noise was louder then my music also it went realy hot but on the fingers realy cold.

but now i cant chose between an MSI, asus RoG, Aorus or an alienware.

also i use my laptop to game (WoW, but also 'd like to play some 3A titles), but i also use programmes like after effects and cinema4D (for school) so upgradable ram 'd be nice.

11 minutes ago, Sazzai said:

also i use my laptop to game (WoW, but also 'd like to play some 3A titles)

Gaming on laptops will almost always cause fan noise. You can modify how fan usage to some extent in power settings.

12 minutes ago, Sazzai said:

atm i use my HP zbook 17" with a i7-4700MQ 8Gram and a Quadro K610m.

Literally twice the performance of the laptop I am posting this from, your laptop is fine for workloads (not AAA games). I would suggest sticking with it and buying a PC as a laptop that can run AAA games smoothly will run you up $1800-3500.

17 minutes ago, Sazzai said:

i cant chose between an MSI, asus RoG, Aorus or an alienware.

If you are planning on keeping this laptop for more than 3 years I would suggest the new DELL XPS 15 that should be coming out sometime soon as (barring the unknown for GPU) will be half the weight and have a better price point than an Alienware and be competitave with MSI, ASUS ROG, and Aorus. Also as claimed by DELL, (and to the best of my knowledge) the XPS has the only laptop screen with out of box minimum 100% Adobe RGB coverage (with the 4K IGZO-IPS touchscreen option). (XPS 15-100%; ASUS ROG~71%; Alienware~60%; MSI~92%; Aorus~55%)

If you want to wait just a little bit, maybe you'll be able to buy the Asus ROG GL702VS-DS74, it has an i7 7700HQ and a GTX 1070, I want a laptop too, for school. I don't know what to choose either.
I'm waiting i think it's worth to wait, in the news at Asus website it says " The 7th-Generation GL702, and G752 will be available for pre-order on January 16th, shipping early February. ", so I'll wait...

I want to know more about the release dates because I'm from Portugal and maybe it will take a while to get here...

I found this if you want to buy it...

http://www.intel.com/buy/us/en/product/laptops/asus-rog-gl702vs-ds74-28ghz-i7-7700hq-173-1920-x-1080pixels-black-notebook-569695#where_to_buy

I found this too, it's the page of the laptop I guess

https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/ROG-GL702VS/

ASUS NEWS Topic

https://www.asus.com/us/News/FFKVbon6wU9ShFgu

(sorry about my English)