USB Ports NZXT Noctis 450

Jahoppski

Hello!

I've just bought the NZXT Noctis 450, and I've been thinking about the 4 USB ports, and is that really enough?

For example, I need USB's for my Keyboard, Mouse, Headphones and a Bluetooth scanner, which alone is 4. I don't have any more room for other things, such as memory pens, webcams, ect.

Do I need to buy a USB hub in order to fit them all? And if I do, should I buy a 2.0 or 3.0 hub? If that makes any difference.

Thanks for any feedback left!

Your motherboard will have most of the USB ports. The 4 is just for USB drives and whatever else you may need to quickly plug in. Your motherboard should have 6+ ports on the back. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

1 minute ago, bgibbz said:

Your motherboard will have most of the USB ports. The 4 is just for USB drives and whatever else you may need to quickly plug in. Your motherboard should have 6+ ports on the back. 

Oh, right, never knew that. Thanks very much!

As said above, you would normally plug things like your mouse, keyboard, and bluetooth dongles into the USB ports on the motherboard (which end up on the back of the case.)

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

3 minutes ago, Quaker said:

As said above, you would normally plug things like your mouse, keyboard, and bluetooth dongles into the USB ports on the motherboard (which end up on the back of the case.)

Okay, makes sense I suppose. Thanks!