Overwatch - How To Give Your Teammate The Play Of The Game

SuperShermanTanker

I was playing the capture the flag event in Overwatch and the game was about to end when the enemy team made a final push and the Soldier 76 on my team had his Ult along with me as Ana having my Ult ready I boosted him then he sweeped the whole enemy team clean. Any of you have had any similar replays where you helped a teammate get a very good play of the game?

I almost exclusively play along with a friend (and sometimes more people), so we try to help each other and can coordonate our ultimates easier than with a team of strangers.

Appened once : he just activated his Bastion ultimate when the enemy D.Va activated autodestruction to kill him. I jumped at her with Winston, put the shield on and died with the D.Va but contained her explosion. He consequently wrecked the rest of the enemy team on tank mode. Didn't recorded, but was pretty proud.

[Insert smart comment here]

22 minutes ago, jldjul said:

I almost exclusively play along with a friend (and sometimes more people), so we try to help each other and can coordonate our ultimates easier than with a team of strangers.

Appened once : he just activated his Bastion ultimate when the enemy D.Va activated autodestruction to kill him. I jumped at her with Winston, put the shield on and died with the D.Va but contained her explosion. He consequently wrecked the rest of the enemy team on tank mode. Didn't recorded, but was pretty proud.

Nice that's why I plan to keep my recording software handy I got lucky on this replay that my best play was boosting that soldier so I was able to record my point of view I wish I was recording during the match because I would have gotten it from the soldier's point of view because he actually got the play of the game

Q of the Game...

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO