Rubber O-rings

I'd like to get a set of O-rings for my K70/Quickfire Rapid, but I'm not sure which ones to get and what thickness/cushioning would be best for me. 

The k70 has MX reds and the Quickfire rapid has MX browns. The reason I want to get O-rings is that I vastly prefer my Ducky Shine MIni with clears and I think O-rings might help make the k70/qfr more like my Ducky with clears.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Hey man.

I recently ordered myself some o-rings as well, but they were for a ducky zero keyboard with mx blue switches which are quite loud by themselves.

outer diameter: 8mm /0.32inch
inner diameter: 5mm /0.19inch
thickness: 1,5 mm / 0.06inch

since this was my first purchase of o-rings i sadly don't have any others to compare them to, but they do their job just fine.

I ordered them from China, which took a few days (11 to be exact) but i only paid a third of the price from what caseking/keyboardjunkies asked for.

not sure if I'm allowed to post links here so here's the amazon product name: ELEGIANT 150Pcs O-Ring Switch Dampeners 

if you go to German amazon (.de) and search for that you should find a review with a video aswell.

3 minutes ago, Tr0n said:

not sure if I'm allowed to post links here

You are.

The only links you can't post are advertisements for something or ebay deals in the hot deals sub forum. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

i have some pretty hard 1.5mm on my K70 with browns, they are amazing, felt bad at first but it gets way better after about two days

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

43 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

You are.

The only links you can't post are advertisements for something or ebay deals in the hot deals sub forum. 

this is the link to the german amazon page. sadly I didn't find the same product on amazon US. 

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B019H3GJS2

still, you may get some information from the video in the reviews if that is helpful to you.