Free Adobe software as student?

Hey guys! I need Photoshop and Premiere Pro but I don't want to pay for it, as it costs too much.

Is there any way on getting a free student version? 

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

There are student subscriptions for quite cheap I believe, but not free.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, xDanielxOossiex said:

Hey guys! I need Photoshop and Premiere Pro but I don't want to pay for it, as it costs too much.

Is there any way on getting a free student version? 

There's a discounted price or a way to glitch the trial but that cannot be discussed on the forum as it may be illegal.
In addition an older version of photoshop is free online, or you can use GIMP or Paint.NET

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yup, I've seen that, that subscription is 20 eu/month. Too much for me :/

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Another thing I thought of, do you actually need it?  Or just want it?  If you actually need it, it should be provided to you by your school for free.  They can'd require you to pay for something like that, that's ridiculous.  If it's just a case of want, there are free options out there that will work well as well.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

6 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

OnTheHub

16 hours ago, xDanielxOossiex said:

Yup, I've seen that, that subscription is 20 eu/month. Too much for me :/

Would Photshop Elements be good enough?  It's not full Photoshop of course but it's a lot cheaper.