First iPhone=iPhone 7?

I am an android user with a redmi note 3, Should i buy the iphone 7 as my first iphone?

If you can wait for the newer one coming out later this you I think you'll be better satisfied. If not then the 7 is one of the best phones on the market.

DELETE! DELETE!

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Silence will fall.

PSU Tier List - I keep forgetting where this is so I'm going to leave it here.

If you are willing to make the change to IOS and not having a headphone jack. Those are really the only things that set the iphone 7 apart from other phones. The 7 is also super fast with the a10 chip.I think for a first Iphone that it would actually be a good phone IMO.

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

11 minutes ago, Bigbootyjudy said:

If you are willing to make the change to IOS and not having a headphone jack. Those are really the only things that set the iphone 7 apart from other phones. The 7 is also super fast with the a10 chip.I think for a first Iphone that it would actually be a good phone IMO.

But iphone 8 is coming up its apples 10 iphone should i wait?

I wouldn't switch phone OS's if you are happy with android, too much work learning a new OS and rebuying all your apps or replacing apps with other apps.

2 minutes ago, TheRobustGuy said:

But iphone 8 is coming up its apples 10 iphone should i wait?

I think you should wait, as it is just a couple of months(september, most likely) until it will be released. I think apple might go all out with the 8 and it will have a lot more new features than the 7 did when it came out. 

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

4 minutes ago, Bigbootyjudy said:

I think you should wait, as it is just a couple of months(september, most likely) until it will be released. I think apple might go all out with the 8 and it will have a lot more new features than the 7 did when it came out. 

But im in the US only for a month now

I think i would buy a 7 plus and resell it and get the iphone 8 if i feel i need tooo Thanks a loit

1 minute ago, TheRobustGuy said:

I think i would buy a 7 plus and resell it and get the iphone 8 if i feel i need tooo Thanks a loit

Thats a good Idea. What are you getting the plus for? The higher resell value?

1 minute ago, Bigbootyjudy said:

Thats a good Idea. What are you getting the plus for? The higher resell value?

Yeah Resell value too but mainly cos of its Dual Camera and bigger and better battery and display.

33 minutes ago, TheRobustGuy said:

I am an android user with a redmi note 3, Should i buy the iphone 7 as my first iphone?

why do you want to buy an iPhone?

That is a better question to ask. And once we know that then we can better advise you.

12 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I wouldn't switch phone OS's if you are happy with android, too much work learning a new OS and rebuying all your apps or replacing apps with other apps.

^^^^

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

1 minute ago, AluminiumTech said:

why do you want to buy an iPhone?

That is a better question to ask. And once we know that then we can better advise you.

^^^^

For the Whole IOS Experience, to try something new and I Game on a PC and Work on a Macbook pro 2016 15 inch so for the continuity. 

Personally I'd wait for the S8 to come out, the Redmi should last you til' then unless you don't like android.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

2 minutes ago, Eredian said:

Personally I'd wait for the S8 to come out, the Redmi should last you til' then unless you don't like android.

Nah i dont want the S8 I just like an iphone!

1 minute ago, TheRobustGuy said:

Nah i dont want the S8 I just like an iphone!

Yeah sorry I misread the thread name lol

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //